Chapter 5

Normal POV:

When I pulled up I saw Cole pasing back and forth I got out of the car and went over to her "hey are you ok"? I asked. She grabbed my arm and dragged me to a truck with an empty well It looked empty cube. "umm ok" I say. "put on your Spectral Viewers" she said her voice shaking I do and look back to the cube my mouth fell at what I saw. I then noticed the symbol on the cube "The First Born Son" I hear Cyrus say I looked at him "Why? Why are you doing this Cyrus"? I asked hiding my rage. "Why not I mean he is already dead along with the other eleven" he says with a smug grin. I look back to the cube to see the boy looking at me "now miss Parker take him to the basement and your going to manually attach it to the house" Cyrus says walking back to his van. He turned and looked at Cole "and nice job tonight same thing tomorrow night" he says and gets into his van and drives off. I told Cole to go home after I convinced her I'm not mad at her. I finally got the cube in the basement and put my viewers back on 'thank god I'm wearing my vest' I think going inside the cube and starting to attach it. The whole time I felt his eyes on me it was creepy after I got it attached I turned to leave but stopped and looked at him. "I promise that I'll get you and the others out of here as soon as I can" I vow and seal the cube up. I'm home one hour later it looks like Kalina went to bed closed the door and locked it and went to her office to grab some things. I know what I'm about to do is risky and dangerous but I have to know who the ghosts are. After I got all the things I need I went to my room and changed into all black and a ski mask and left the house again. A couple hours later I'm at Cyrus's house I park in the shadows its a good thing this guy has no neighbors. I got out of the car and snuck to the back of the house and snuck in through the doggie door which is weird because he doesn't have a dog. 'ok he should have the information in his office' I think as I make my way upstairs. I can hear him snoring. I find his office but I'm slowed down because tada the door is locked I groan in frustration but pull out a bobby pin and start picking the lock a few seconds later I'm in his office. I close the door and flip on a lamp that is on his desk and start going through drawers I find a notebook the same one he used when I told him the Black Zodiac's. I opened it and flipped through the pages and found what i was looking for I ripped the page out knowing Cyrus he has a copy of names and folded it and placed it in my pocket. and put everything back and turned the lamp off I listened for Cyrus's snoring and thankfully heard it and left the house. I'm back at the house and going upstairs to my room after I put everything up and sat down at my desk and started reading the names.

Kalina's POV

I woke up at 2:00 am by Cassidy shaking me "What" I ask groggy she sniffed 'has she been crying?' I think sitting up instantly. "Cass whats up?" I asked. She sighed "I found the names of the ghosts he's going to use." She paused. "And" I asked turning my lamp on yes she has been crying and why is she wearing black?  "just look" she said handing me the paper I took it and began reading it.

" The First Born Son: Billy Michaels

  The Torso: Jimmy Gambino

  The Bound Woman: Susan LeGrow

  The Withered Lover: Jean Kriticos

  The Torn Prince: Royce Clayton

  The Angry Princess: Dana Newman"

Thats where I stop and my eyes widen "he's going to use Dana that that creep" she crys. I put the paper to the side and pull her into a hug. But where have I heard of Royce Clayton's name before he sounds firmiller. "its all my fault she shouldn't even be dead" she cries  I have her look at me "listen to me Cassidy Parker this isn't your fault. You didn't know you couldn't have known" I say my voice cracking even though we have been through this several times now. "yes it is Kalina it should be me not her I was the one that said all those horrible things that I cant but want to take back its killing me inside" she cries harder. "She wouldn't want you to be like this she loved you. Even if he does catch her we will stop him in using the Machine I promise and we will set her and the others free to a better place" I say and putting a hand on her cheek gently. She still had tears going down her face but calmed down a little "you need to get some sleep we both know you have to still go so you wont seem suspicious" I say she nodes and gets up. She looks like a zombie rite now I probably would to if I found out someone I loved is ghost was being used. "How about you stay in here with me tonight I don't think it would be a good idea for you to be alone tonight" I say she nodded. When she is in this state you need to keep her as close as possible. We learned that lesson more than once she lays down she is still shaking. "your ok calm down" I say putting an arm over her she calms down some more. She sighs "I don't know what I would have done without you Kalina or Cole" she says before finally drifting off to sleep I smile to myself and fall asleep shortly after.

Cole's POV:

I just got out of the shower after this really eventful night and went to the living room and found my cell I looked to see I had one new message from Cassidy at 1:58 am. I looked at it this is what it said "he's going to Use Royce's ghost as The Torn Prince" my eyes went wide and I felt tears go down my face and I nearly fell. I closed my eyes "come on Nicole i thought you was over this" I say trying to calm myself down I lost Royce a year before Dana died that is what made me stronger for Cass because I knew what it was like to lose  someone you love and she was there for me she was a shoulder for me to cry on. I remember the last day with Royce he got Challenged to a street race and of course he accepted it I tried talking him out of it but he is as stubborn as a mule. ((Flash Back)) I was standing with Royce by his car and before he got into his car I grabbed his arm "Royce don't do this I have a really bad feeling about this" I beg. He rolled his eyes now annoyed obviously about my begging "its going to be fine I've done this a hundred times before" he says cupping my face in his hands and kissed me I kissed back. "now go over to the finish line I'll meet you there ok" he said I nodded sadly. during the race it looked like Royce was going to win but instead my heart shattered that night he wrecked. ((end of flash back)) I forced myself to stop remembering because who would want to remember such a horrible thing. I cant let Cyrus know that I know I have to stay calm. I can do this...I hope.