Chapter 10

Normal POV:

Its the next day me and Kalina went back to the hospital it didnt take us long to get there we walked in to Coles room and saw Andy still here. "hey"i say as I sit down Cole smiled "hey Cass"she said I looked at Kalina who closed the door. "ok after we got home we thought of a plan. And Cole you'll be part of that plan you will just have to put up with Dennis alittle while longer."I tell her she dosent look happy about that but nodded. "ok Dennis should be going to the mansion to look for his money see if you can tag along and if he asks why just say you want to explor the place."I explain. She noded "Andy you will be with me and Kalina. I got in tell from Kathy who knows nothing about this and nothing about the house that Cyrus left the place to her Dad and them and if I'm correct Arthur is the thirteenth ghost"I tell them. They node "and they will find out about the withered lover" I tell them "Cole do whatever you can to keep Dennis from even putting a hand on your shoulder"I tell her. "no problem" she said. "And no matter how bad you want to don't tell them anything"I tell her she nodded. "leave that to me and Kalina"I tell her. The doctor came in "umm Miss.Rafkin your free to go"he said. She got up and changed in normal clothes and we left. "when are they going to see the house"? Cole asked. I look at my watch "tonight and Dennis is also going for his money tonight to"I tell her. She nodded me, Kalina, and Andy went back to the house while Cole went home to take a shower and to call Dennis.

Cole's POV

When I got out of the shower I called Dennis he answered after it rang for 5 seconds. "hey umm Dennis I was wondering if I could come with you tonight to get your money" I ask him holding my breath now. "yea sure you'll have to wear a disguise though" he said I let out my breath "ok what kind" I asked. "An electric company"he said. "alright i'll see you tonight" I say and hang up. I hope this works out

right for us  i think and sit down.

Kalina's POV:

We are going through everything we will need tonight the flairs and ofcours the Arcanum and our Spectral Viewers. I turn to see Cass and Andy playing poker we have to wait for when it gets dark. I sit down beside Cass she glances my way and smiles at me and then goes back to playing. A couple hours later they get bored with poker and are well Andy is taking a nap I'm cuddled up to Cass on the  couch her phone vibrates she grabs it "i got a text from Cole" she said. "ok he is going to be there at 8 to pick her up" she tells me i node. "this is going to be one hell of a night" she said. "yes it is"I whisper and look at her. She grins at me and quickly gives me a kiss and stands up "I have to pee"she says and goes to the bathroom. I smile to myself 'this is going to be a rough night' I think. A few hours later we had to wake Andy up and pack everything up that we will need tonight "ok do we got everything"? Cass asked. "umm yea"i said looking over everything again. We then headed out the door and got into the car and drive to the machine when we get there and hide to wait for it to shift so we can sneak in let it begin.

Cole's POV:

Right now im waiting for Dennis to come back upstairs im in the library with Arthur and Cyrus's lawyer 'im not ready for this i hope they are out there' i think to myself i done checked i have no cell phone service here. Dennis comes running in "hey are you ok"Arthur asked. "no listen im not the electric guy and neither is Cole we worked with your uncle to capture ghosts and they are all here in this basement we have to get your family out of this house"Dennis said I smacked my fourhead. Arthur just looked from me to Dennis like we where crazy I saw the lawyer sneek off. I look over to see Arthur trying to help Dennis but touching him was making it worse when he stoped touching him "Dont dont touch me" he said sitting up. "is your head ok"Arthur asked. "i dont know" Dennis said then the house shifted. "this isnt good" i say then I looked to where Arthur told Kathy Bobby and Maggie to wait "umm Arthur there gone"I tell him. "What"he  asked and looked over. "oh shit" he said and ran out "Kathy! Bobby!"he shouts. "they aint going to hear you"I tell him he looks at me questionably. "I helped build this house as a project me and a friend well my whole class did as a grade. This is ectobar glass its sound proof and shatter proof" I explain. And its only just begun.