Chapter Six

I stared blankly at his face. "What?" Black grabbed me by the collar of my shirt and dragged me to the bathroom. "H-Hey!! Wait a minute!" I shouted as he closed the door behind him.

"Either you take off your own clothes or I take them off for you. I'm giving you a choice, so be grateful. I could easily choose the one I want you to do." I didn't move. Black squatted down and gently grasped the collar of my shirt. "Well?" I smacked his hand away, stood up and backed away from him. His eyes trailed after me until I finally started taking my shirt off. "Now how hard is that?" he asked as he got up and turned around, removing his shirt. I removed my clothes and turned around so he couldn't see the front.

"You aren't going to look, got that?" I snapped.

"Keep telling yourself that sweetheart." I felt a growl rise up in my throat at his stupid nickname. I heard the shower door open and the water start. "Are you going to stand there all day?" I wish I could. Biting my tongue and avoiding all eye contact, I dashed to the shower and walked into the corner. Luckily for me, the shower was huge. I heard the door close and I could feel his presence behind me. Suddenly his breath was on my neck. "Are you going to look?" he whispered.

"Keep away from me," I said, my voice cracking as I tried to sound demanding. His hand appeared in front of my face, the bar of soap in his hand.

"You're going to need this," he said, and I could just picture his stupid grin plastered on his face. He stepped to the side and I felt the hot water crash into my back. I took the soap from his hand and he withdrew. The anger boiling up inside of me wanted me to dropkick him in the balls. I tightened my grip around my body, staring down at the soap. "I wouldn't try anything stupid. That's what got you here in the first place." That did it. I swung with my left arm, placing my right arm over my boobs so he wouldn't see. He caught my arm mid-swing, and smiled darkly at me. "Like I said, you're too predictable." I finally believed Ally when she said Black was cute all those times we saw him on TV. I couldn't disagree now that I had seen him, every inch of him. I kept my eyes on his face, hoping my glare was enough for him to release my arm. To my disappointment, it wasn't.

"Let go of me," I snarled through gritted teeth. All Black did was laugh at me.

"You're lucky I'm not the one washing you," he whispered as he leaned down towards my ear. His hot breath made chills shoot down my spine. Black continued. "As much as I would love to be the one rubbing soap all over you, I have something better in mind. You delayed my events by retaliating and pushing me into the pool."

"You said you knew I would." His dark smile returned. His face was inches from mine and I could see a fire dancing in his eyes.

"But of course. Who ever said I didn't want a little detour?" I'm going to kill this bastard. I narrowed my eyes at him. I felt his fingers glide down my spine, and I felt my skin burn from his touch. Finally, after caressing my face, he released me and I took a few steps back. He turned around, his muscular back facing me. "You have five minutes to clean yourself up. Or I'm going to do it for you." As much as I hated being ordered around, I believed every word he said. As he began to wash the mud from his hair, I set to work on scrubbing the grime off of me. Without a word, we switched places so I would be able to stand underneath the torrent of water. I could feel eyes piercing into my back, but I dare not turn around. I feared what he would do if he caught me looking. Once I knew I was done, I snatched a towel off the rack and hopped out, wrapping myself in it as I heard the water turn off. I wrapped my hair up in a towel and glanced over my shoulder to see Black staring at me, his own towel wrapped around his waist. He was giving me a curious expression.

"What?" I snapped as I pulled my towel closer to my body. All I got for an answer was a smirk and a chuckle. Black made his way towards the closet and I hurried into the bedroom. I quickly dressed and gave a heavy sigh as I sat on the bed. I never want to take a shower again, I thought as I couldn't shake the image out of my head. Black's stupid, perfect body and perfect face; damn him to Hell. I was too busy attempting to shake the image out of my head I didn't hear Black come up behind me. His arm wrapped around my waist and before I could utter a sound, his other hand covered my mouth. His hand covered my entire face and he had an iron grip. I stood frozen, my heart beating wildly in my chest.