Another Interview

This one is Keefe's (Gee, No, DUH!)

Hi my Name is Alaria Reeves, and today on Eternalia radio news, I'm interviewing the one and only Keefe Sencen!

Keefe Sencen: Thank you, thank you! Of course, everybody loves me!

Alaria Reeves: Anyway, let's begin. A few weeks ago, we interviewed Sophie Foster.

KS: Oh! I remember that... *smirks*

AR: What is your friendship like?

KS: We're great friends! I enjoy teasing her and just hanging out with her in general. We spend a lot of time together. The only thing is whenever I go to her house, her parents give me strange looks. It's slightly off putting.

AR: *snickers* Gee, I wonder why.

KS: What's that supposed to mean?

AR: Nothing, nothing. What's your family life like?

KS: Next question please.

AR: You are known for being a frequenter of detention. Do you mind being nicknamed a troublemaker?

KS: No, not at all. I kind of love the title, honestly! I have previously been blamed for the Great Gulon Incident, but there is no proof that I was behind that! I still got detention though.

AR: That sounds... interesting... Do you like your special ability?

KS: It's great! Mainly cause I can torture Sophie though! I can also mimic people, though that isn't a special ability. I also have a photographic memory. That isn't a special ability either. But, whatever!

AR: We've heard you go to the healing centre a lot, is this true?

KS: Did Sophie tell you that?

AR: I cannot reveal my sources!

KS: So it was her?

AR: Just answer the question!

KS: Yes, this is true, but it's only because I'm friends with Sophie!

AR: Do you have any pets?

KS: Well, I do have Glitter Butt, but she doesn't really count.

AR: Who's Glitter Butt?

KS: Silveny the alicorn, though I'm sure she prefers Glitter Butt.

AR: You call the precious alicorn "Glitter Butt"?

KS: So?

AR: Some people... Do you have any hobbies?

KS: I do enjoy drawing, though my parents insist that's it's a waste of time. On the other hand, my friends all like my drawings. *shrugs*

AR: What are your friends like?

KS: I already told you about Sophie, Fitz is cool, he's one of my friends that I've known for the longest, Biana, Fitz's sister, is also cool, though I kind of feel sorry for her, she's grown up two brothers, and finally Dex, who would be way more epic if he would accept my proposal to join forces and prank everyone!

AR: Favourite class at Foxfire?

KS: I ditch most classes. But it's always great when Sophie's in Alchemy, and burns, incinerates, or blows up one of Lady Galvin's capes!

AR: Where do you spend your free time?

KS: At Everglen with Fitz and Biana, playing basequest or bramble or at Havenfield with Sophie and Glitter Butt. Well, previously.

AR: Tell me about that intriguing brooch on your cape?

KS: It's my family crest, a gift from my dad. Not too interesting.

AR: Is it true that you spend a lot of time styling your hair?

KS: Which one of my friends told you that? It's all true though! You can't make hair look this good in only a minute! *winks*

AR: I hear you are an excellent base quest player?

KS: Most of the time, whenever Sophie doesn't play. She cheats!

AR: I understand you're the youngest prodigy in your level.

KS: I skipped a grade because of my photographic memory, like Sophie! Well, not really like Sophie.

AR: What is it like living in Candleshade?

KS: It's great for playing hide-and-seek in!

AR: Did you know your name means "handsome"?

KS: Just ask the ladies. Or anyone else for that matter. Go Team Keefe!

AR: Well, that's all the time we have today! Tune in next week for another interview with one of Sophie's friends!

A/N: Also, here's a part of Dex's interview that I never got around to writing.

AR: Umm... Okay then. The fans have been asking, do you have a crush on Sophie?

DD: Why are fans asking this?

AR: You're hedging!

DD: No I'm not! To answer the question, no, never, why would I? Heh heh heh.