Ship Down (Part 7 END)

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. I tried to reach over and turn it off, but something was in the way. It was warm and fuzzy. I freaked out and quickly opened my eyes to see Ratchet's sleeping form. The memories from last night came back to me and I let myself fall back on my pillow. A sleepy smile plastered on my face as I slowly fell back asleep, until I realized my alarm was still blaring. I felt Ratchet stirring next to me.

"Ratchet, can you turn the alarm off?" I mumbled sleepily.

"Ung, why me?" He replied, just as tired.

"Cause you're closer." I said, snuggling into my pillow. He groaned and reached over, turning off the blaring alarm. I slowly sat up, rubbed the sleep from my eyes, and stretched my arms above my head. My shoulders and spine gave a satisfying 'pop' as I did so. I felt something trail along my back and looked behind me to see Ratchet tracing the stripes that reside there. He looked up at me through half lidded eyes.
"You look beautiful in the morning sun light, ya' know." He said. I gave a slight laugh and turned away so he wouldn't see my blush.
"Such a flirt." I mumbled. I hear Ratchet sit up and I give a slight groan of satisfaction as he begins to message my shoulders. His lips trail along my neck, nipping, licking, and occasionally sucking in some spots.
"Hm, Ratchet we have to get dressed." I say.
Ratchet groans in annoyance, but complies anyway.
I get out of bed and put on my clothes as Ratchet does the same. When we both look presentable, and take Ratchet's hand and lead him to the kitchen for breakfast. We both sit down across from each other with our meals when Almond and Io both walk in.
" I wasn't expecting you to be awake so early Io." I say.
"Oh, haha, I can wake up early if I want to." She shoots back.
"Yeah, if I'm there to wake you up." Says Almond.
While the three of us were bickering, Clank and Qwark make their appearance in the kitchen. Clank sits next to Ratchet and gives him a look.
"What?" Ratchet says turning to Clank.
"Nothing." Says Clank. "Just thinking that it was about time you got a girlfriend."
"Yeah, a wonderful one." Ratchet says while looking at me dreamily, until he realizes what Clank said. He looked at Clank with a shocked expression, a blush also making its way to his face. Clank saw this expression and gave what looked to be a smirk.
"You two were very loud last night, not to mention you weren't in the room this morning, and I highly doubt you would have woken up this early by your self."
Ratchet just sat there in shock while I was silent with a blush on my face, hearing the whole conversation.
"What's going on now?" Qwark asked, his brain just now catching up with him. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him.
'If Clank heard us,' I thought. 'Then did....?'
I turned my head and looked at Almond and Io, who both gave me knowing smirks.

'Ah crud.'

A/N: sorry it's kinda short and it took me so long to update. I have all these ideas but I don't know how to write them out, hopefully I'm not the only one. Thank you so much for all you people who read this far!!! You the real MVP. This book is not over, I promise, but the Ship Down 'oneshot' is. If you would like to make a request please feel free, you can message me if you would like to be more private or just comment a suggestion. I hoped you enjoyed it!