The truth comes out

JAKE'S POV

The day was gorgeous the sky was Blue the Sun was shining and not a cloud in the sky.

I was at my high school when my friend Roxy messaged me saying to meet her and her girlfriend Jane at 'The rock' our hang out in the woods after school at 4:30,she said they needed to tell me something important.
The last time she needed to tell me something important it was that she and Jane where together in a 'More than friends way' as she put it.

The day went on as normal and soon enough my school day ended at just about 4:00.
I live across the street from the school and it takes 10 minutes to get to the Rock so I decided to go home shower and get out of my school uniform. When I'm done it's 4:20 so start my way to the woods.

Walking through my small town on days like this during this time of the year is always so nice, the cool fall air brushing my nose and leaves crunching under my feet the bright sun keeping it from being too unbearably cold and all you can hear is the Russell the trees shaking in the wind and the occasional car that goes by.

Eventually I find myself in the woods our favorite hang out coming into view,the giant boulder stuck in the ground unmoved for years and siting atop it my two best friends Roxy Lalonde and Jane Crocker. As I approach I very faintly hear them speaking to one another I can't make out much all I hear is "are you sure you want to tell him?" From Jane and Roxy replied "if we don't tell him now we never will!" But there was another voice that I recognized as Dirk Strider My best friend/Boyfriend "Roxy is right it's time we tell him" he spoke firmly.

I finally decided to make my presence known as I climb up the large boulder "Ello mates" I say as I reach the top "Oh hay Jakey" Roxy spoke, her voice not as happy and cheerful as normal "So what did you guys have to tell me you said it was important" Roxy,Jane and Dirk all looked at each other then Jane straightened her back and spoke "Jake you may want to sit down" "Ok" I say siting next to Roxy Before Jane started talking again. "Alright Jake listen this is really important to the three of us,and we don't want you to freak out" she said trying to stay as calm as possible. I'm starting to get worried at this point "Guys is everything ok?" I say concerned "And Jakey you have to promise not to tell anybody" Roxy said putting her hand on shoulder. "I promise I won't tell" I say and they look at each other again "Ok you guys really have me worried what in the bloody hell is it?!" I say louder than I intended finally Dirk gave me my answer "Jake we're Vampires" he said bluntly. Thinking he was kidding I started laughing hysterically "HAHAHA Vampires?!? Aww ok you guys got me good" "Jake we're telling the truth" Roxy said Calmly "Oh really?! Ok then prove it" I say thinking they can't prove themselves until Dirk takes off his sunglasses for the first time since I met him revealing two bright Orange eyes and Roxy removes colored contacts and reveals her true pink eyes. "Oh" is all I managed to say before passing flat out.

ROXY'S POV

Jake passed out,we can't really blame him I mean he did just find out vampires are real and his three best friends are vampires "oh no this what I was scared of" Jane said sadly "Here let's take him back to my house when he wakes up Dave,Rose and Eridin can help explain" Dirk said. Me and Jane nod in agreement as Dirk piks up Jake and we all head to Dirk's house