Chapter 9

Chapter Nine

Christina's POV

"What?" My husband asked with a priceless expression on his face.

I picked up my glass of wine and watched his expression.

"What is this, Christina?"

I instantly frowned up at the question. "Is that not you and your whore?"

"Whore?"

"Please," I stopped him. "Do not stand here and defend a bitch like her. Any woman that can smile in my face, touch my child, and fuck my husband doesn't deserve to be defended. Not in the house that I bought and pay bills at."

He let out a deep breath. "You're right. Christina I am sooo so"

Bitterly, I laughed. Actually, I probably cackled. "Sorry? Shawn, you're not sorry. You're not sorry at all. If you were truly sorry, you would've stopped. You would've stopped long ago, but no you've continued with this woman as if you don't have a wife and a child! Look at these pictures!" I pointed to the pictures scattered on our kitchen table.

"How did you even get these?!"

"A private investigator. For nearly an entire year, Shawn. But I'm pretty sure your...relations with this woman have been longer, correct?"

I watched as he slowly nodded his head.

I shook my head and sat my glass down. "Why? What did I do to you? What did I do to deserve my husband to cheat on me?"

"Christina, you didn't do anything. Nothing is your fault, I promise you that. Everything with Bey...it just happened."

I laughed out. "Just happened? Your dick just happened to slide in her pussy? All these dates just happened?"

"No. Getting involved with her just happened. She's ju"

I gave him a look. I didn't need my husband to stand in front of me and tell me the good about his mistress.

"Can I ask how..?"

"How what? How I found out?" I asked with a smirk.

"I mean...yeah. You said a year."

"I was pregnant. Ready to pop, and I couldn't understand why you weren't always around me. My water could've broken at any given time, but you? You missed dinners, you missed baby shopping. You missed so much, and I couldn't figure out why. That was until you used Ye as an alibi. That's where your mistake was. See, you can use Ye...if he's single. But Ye is married to a woman, who isn't in on your shit. Therefore the nights you say you were out with him? She's at home with her husband. Hell, there was even a time when I heard his ass in the background."

"Chris..."

"Chris my ass. I'm not going to argue with you. I'm not going to beg your ass to stay with me, because quite frankly, I don't want your ass no more, Shawn. All I want to know is the day of your daughter's birth when you got to that hospital late, were you with her?"

When my water broke, Shawn said that he was staying at school because students were planning an event. Students were planning an event, but my gut told me that Shawn wasn't there with them. When I called him and told him that my water had broken, he said that he would be on his way. Well, Shawn almost didn't make it to the birth.

He looked at me sympathetically before kneeling down to get to my level. "I'm sorry."

"Wow. You allowed this woman to almost make you miss your daughter's birth. Wow.."

"It wasn't her fault. She didn't know. I didn't tell her. Bey is actually the one that told me to make things right."

I don't know what it was about that sentence. His whore had to tell him to step up and be a father? She had to be the one to remind him that he had a family?