1. Valentine's day - Ashton

It’s the thirteenth of February and you’re going to your bed. It had been a long day and you’re really tired. Besides you wanna stop your brain thinking about the lonely Valentine’s day that’s waiting for you. Because your boyfriend Ashton is on tour with his band at the moment. So you put on your pajamas and fall asleep when you finally find a way to get tomorrow out of your head.

The next morning you wake up by feeling some soft lips in cheek. Are you still dreaming? You moan and turn yourself around, feeling some arms wrapped around your waist. When you open your eyes you look right into your boyfriend’s big eyes. Dimples are formed on his cheeks when he sees you opening your eyes. You can’t believe what you are seeing. This must be a dream! Ashton isn’t here! He's on tour! But this dream seems so real!

‘You aren’t dreaming, babe. I came home earlier to surprise you. I can’t leave my girlfriend alone on Valentine’s day. So do you want to be my Valentine?’ His eyes sparkle. ‘Of course!’ Suddenly you don’t feel sleepy anymore. ‘Well, happy Valentine’s day then!’ He surprises you with a passionate kiss.

This was the best surprise any boy in the world you’ve ever dated gave you at Valentine’s day.