3. Paris sightseeing - Calum

You and Calum are in Paris to celebrate your 1 year anniversary together. You’re walking hand in hand along the Seine. You’ve been here for a few days now and you went shopping while Calum bought you a lot of cute things that reminded you both of your relationship. For example a skateboard: it reminded him of the day the two of you met. You was trying to control your board, when you suddenly fell off of it. Calum walked by and helped you back up. You never thought that that embarrassing moment would lead to such a great relationship.

‘Look at this!’ Calum stops walking  and points to a wall that’s full of locks with names on it of beloved couples. You both stop walking when Calum pulls something out of his jacket. ‘I knew there was a wall like this, so I brought a locker myself too. Shall we hang this one up together and promise the city of love that we’ll be together forever and always?’

You look at the lock in his hands and smile softly when you see his sloppy handwriting on it. ‘Calum and (Y/N)’ stands on it. You can’t stop smiling. This is so cute! You give him a small hug while you nod your head.

Calum smiles back at you and hangs the lock on the wall. After that he throws the key in the water of the Seine. ‘I love you forever (Y/N),’ He whispers and then he finally kisses you after he had pulled you in his arms.