9. Seven Minutes in Heaven - Luke

Sorry it took so long to write a new part. I was pretty busy and I didn't feel like writing. But as I promised here's the first part of the Seven minutes in heaven shorties I was going to write. Starring: Luke Robert Hemmings as main character. Lol. Enjoy Luke-girls.

'Let's play seven minutes in heaven!' You looked at Calum who was looking at you and you're best friends with a big smile on his face. He liked to play games like that. Especially when he hadn't found a girl to spend his night with yet. The boys all were enthusiastic, and so were your friends. You didn't want to be the one who was watching and not playing, so you decided to join. Even though you felt pretty timid.

The girls and the boys seperated their ways: the guys were staying in de living room, while the girls went to the hall. Every girl had to put something personal in a basket and the boys had to pick one of these things. The girl who belonged to that thing had to go into a room with the boy who picked her thing. 

You knew immediatly what you were going to put into the basket: a liploss that you always wore, because it suited you so good. You smiled and watched the stuff your friends put into the basket. After everyone had something you went back to the living room.

'I wanna start!' Luke said. He ran immediatly to the basket that one of your friends was holding and watched the stuff inside. 'Hmmm.' He watched the stuff hesistantly. 'This one.' He held up your liploss and you felt your body fill with feelings of nerves. Did you really had to first? You'd neven did this before. 'Whose is it?' Ashton asked.

All your friends turned their faces to your. 'That's clear.'You were watching his beautiful smile. He pulled out his hand at you and walked upstairs. You seated yourselves in Michael's bedroom.

Luke was standing in front of you and layed his hand on your hips. He was watching you. 'Are you nervous?' Shit, he could see it. You just nodded. 'It's normal. Don't worry. I won't do anything wrong.'  You just nodded again. You knew Luke was a nice guy and he wouldn't do bad things.

Softly he pecked his lips on yours. You felt yourself standing nailed on the ground. You didn't know what to do since you were so surprised by the special soft taste of his lips, but when Luke stroke his tongue over your bottom lip, you were sold. You layed your hands in his neck and anserwerd his kiss.

It seemed like your lips were frozen onto each other, cause before you even thought about the time Michael was already knocking on the door. 'Get out of my room you lovebirds. 7 Minuten are over!'

Luke let your lips go and watched you with a little smile. 'You should give me your phone number, so we can meet each again other sooner or later  and make this last longer that seven mintues.' 

I hope you liked this one, the next one will follow soon. Vote, comment, fan? :)