5. You shouldn't fall in love with me - Calum

‘But only on one condition, don’t fall in love with me,’ were the words you told Calum when he asked you to be friends with benefits with him. You and Calum were best friends since kindergarten. You couldn’t let everything that happened to the two of you down because one of you would fall in love with the other. Maybe it only got the two of you in trouble? It was just for fun and when one of you would find someone else you would stop it.

After a year of fun it got so far that Calum found his girl, Allison. He didn’t need you anymore and it started to make you think. Did you still need him? Wasn’t there another boy who sometimes ‘accidentally’ caught your attention? A bit confused you bit your lip. Maybe you had forgotten about the boys because of the secret you and Calum had together? Or did you fall in love?

Your phone started to ring, when you saw Calum’s name you heart skipped a beat. Oh gosh, these were all signs. Hesitantly you accepted his call. ‘(Y/N) here,’ you said. ‘Hey babe. I was at Allison’s today. I broke up with her. You know. I’ve been thinking about this for a long time, but I can’t get you out of my head. And I think I maybe have broken our promise. I fell in love with you. And you’re everything I need in the rest of my life. I’m sorry.'

You couldn’t believe what he just told you. He loved you? ‘Don’t be sorry. I think I fell in love with you too.’ You softly smiled. ‘Can you come over?’