1. The bullies

Riley's P.O.V

It started when I was five. I was at my grandparents house and was outside on a warm summer day playing with a small wooden car. I heard a snicker then looked up to see two blonde hair girls. I looked at them a little confused because i was unsure to what they were laughing at. "Your ugly!" one one of the girls yells at me. "Yeah" the other one agrees in a rude tone. I looked at them i felt the tears build up behind my eyes.

I stood up and took a few steps back when I heard someone shout " Leave her alone!" in an angry serious tone. I look up to see my neighbor Ryan. The girls looked at Ryan in disbelief. " Awww! Look at little Ryan...taking up for his girl friend." said the blondes in unison.

" What if i am? Whats it got to do with you?" Ryan fired back.

I looked at him with a "what" kinda look. He waked over to me and took my hand in his own.

" I think Riley is beautiful." Ryan said with a huge smile on his face revealing a missing tooth in the front.

" Thank you." I whispered to him as he smiled.

The girls looked at us in disbelief. They walked away whispering but I didn't care i was just happy that my prince charming was by side.

" Are you Ok." Ryan asked as he moved a piece of my long brunette hair out of my face.
" Yes." i said smiling from ear to ear.
"Good!" he replied as he pulled me toward my toy car.
" Ya wanna play now?" he asked unaware of how happy i actually was inside.
" Sure." i said as i sat down next to him.

*******
Me and Ryan grew closer as the months went on. Come to find out me and him were going to be in the same kindergarten class together!

It was the first day of kindergarten and I was woke up by the sound of my mom saying " Riley...Riley time to go to school sweetheart". I rolled over and yawned looking at the window as it was still slightly dark outside. I was really excited though. So I hopped out of bed and grabbed my new outfit we had bought a few days earlier. It was a white shirt with lavender and yellow detailed flowers on it with white jean shorts to match. I quickly threw on my clothes.
Next i sat on the corner of my messy bed decorated with flower bed sheets and a matching flower comforter. I had a ton of flower pillows on the bed as well. I sat there and put on my new black Keds and tied them remembering which way the bunny went around the tree and through the hole.

I stood and looked at my self in my full body mirror. Satisfied i moved on to brushing my messy bed head. Mom put it in a sideways braid and added a flower clip on the bottom. I went downstairs for breakfast. We were having pancakes with bacon and eggs. Dad was sitting at the table doing the usual reading the paper and drinking his coffee. I sat down and started to eat.

"Are you excited for you first day honey?" he asked as i scarfed down my food.

"Im nervous dad." i said as i felt the butterflies in my tummy.
" You'll do amazing honey!" he said coming to give me a hug. I smiled at his encouraging words.

I went back up stairs to brush my teeth and grab my brand new hello kitty back pack.

" Riley we have to go!" i heard mom say as i walk down the stairs.
*********
We pull up in the school parking lot and mom grabbed my lunch box and steps out of the car with me right behind her.
She walked me to class and we both met my new teacher Mrs. Davidson.

"Hi darling aren't you a pretty girl." Mrs. Davidson says with a big smile showing her glowing white teeth.

" Thank you." i say blushing

Mom talked to my teacher for a few moments as i studied her. She looked to be in her mid twenties. She was wearing a long black skirt with a red shirt to match with black flats. She had short blonde hair and was really skinny. She was wearing the brightest red lipstick i had ever seen. My thoughts were interrupted by mom bending my height.

" I love you darling. Hope you have a wonderful day here's your lunch dear." she says handing me my lunch and hugging me.
" I love you to mommy." i reply squeezing her in my little arms.
We pull away and I walk into the class room which smells like crayons and play-dough.
" Riley!" i hear someone scream.
I turn around to see Ryan running towards me.

"Hi." i say as he gives me a quick hug.

Ryan was wearing a white and black flannel with some dark jeans and new Sperry's. His hair was whiffed up in the front.

"You look pretty!" he said with excitement in his voice.

"Thank you." i said blushing.

"Class everyone take your seats." Mrs. Davidson said at the front of the class room

Ryan and I found our names on two seats at the same table right beside each other.
We hung ourbbook bags on the backs of our chairs and sat and looked at each other smiling. The teacher asked us to pull out our crayons me and Ryan turned around and took out our pencil pouches. Mine was pink and had black poka- dots on it while Ryan's was black with the Bat Man symbol on the front. I pulled out my brand new box of crayons and so did Ryan.

"Class i want you to pull out a red, blue, yellow, orange, purple, and black crayon." said Mrs. Davidson.

Ryan and i did as we were told. Mrs. Davidson handed out a color by number math sheet. "You may work with the person next to you if you would like?" said Mrs. Davidson.
Ryan and i looked at each other with huge grins on our faces.

So this is how me and Ryan started out. I remember it like it was yesterday. Now we are 16 and in high school. Me and Ryan have had evey class together since kindergarten! We are best friends and plan to always be. Ryan has became quite the hottie if I do say so my self. His perfectly tan skin. He is about six two and has an impeccable body with abs and muscles. He has a smile that could make a girl week in the knees in 2 seconds flat. His brown hair in a qiff style and matching his hazel green eyes. He plays quarter back on the football team and also plays baseball. He is so honest and trust worthy. I love Ryan.

Ryan's P.O.V

Riley is my best friend. She and i have known each other for years and i truly love everything about her.
She has become a wonderful beautiful teenager over the years as well. She is tall and has long brunette hair. She has the most amazing blue eyes. Riley's smile could knock any guy off his feet with one glance. Her body is to die for. But most importantly....her personality. She enjoys playing on the school volleyball team and participating on the cheer leading squad. She is sweet and caring also very loveable. I love her.

-------------------------------------
Well there is more to come so just keep reading to see what happens. 😁