3. Study Buddy

Ryan's P.O.V

As me and Riley were walking out of school as the afternoon bell rang i asked "Hey Riley i was wondering if you wanted to come over to my house and study?" "Sure just let me text my mom and tell her." she replied.
We got in our vehicles and drove the 10 minuet drive to my house.
On the way there i was thinking about how pretty Riley was. I was trying to think of a way to tell her my feelings for her but my thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. It was dad.
"Hey." i said
"Hey son how are you doing?"he asked
"Good how about you?"i smiled into the phone.
"I'm great Ryan I miss you though." he said as i pulled i to my drive way.
"When are you gonna come see me?" he asked hopefully. 
Then Riley popped up on the side of my truck standing on the step.
"Soon....dad soon. But i have got to go I'll call you later bye." i said as i hung up.

"Was that your dad?" asked  Riley.
"Yeah lets go in and get started." i said jumping out of the truck.

My dad lived in Ohio while i lived in Alabama. He left me and my mom when i was 7. Just a few years after I met Riley. She was the one who helped me through  everything because my mom was a drunk. She was out every night in a bars and clubs while i was at Riley's house. Riley's parents basically raised me. My dad and i stayed in touch and he sent me tons of money for school and clothes and he also sent money to Riley's parents to thank them but they always just gave it to me. He sent 3,000 a month to pay for anything i needed. I saved up and bought me a big truck that i had always wanted growing up. I still slept over at Riley's every few days because i didn't like being by myself so much. When i was home i was mostly studying or cleaning up after the dogs we have. We have a pug named Lucy and a golden retriever named Satin. I had my own room over at Riley's but i mostly slept on a cot in Riley's room. I haven't seen my mom in over 6 months she calls from time to time to try and get money from me but i never give her any not because I cant it's just because i know what  she will do with it. And that is spending it on beer and drugs. I don't want to feed her addiction. So i just tell her if she comes home she will have everything she needs but she never comes.

I took out my keys and opened up the front door. Lucy and Satin came running at me and Riley at full speed. Lucy loved Riley so Riley bet down to give her a hug. I bent down to pet Satin and admire his soft coat.
"So let's go to my room to study." i state as i take Riley's hand and lead her up the steps to my room. I open the door and throw  my bag  down on the floor and flop on my bed and sigh loudly. I sit up and pat the side of the bed and motion Riley to come sit. She put her bag on my chair and sits down next to me. "So do we have to study right?" i ask with a smirk. "I guess not." she said and put her head on my shoulder.
I wrapped my arms around her and lay her back against the bed. She giggles as i tickle her not planning to stop. "Stop!" she says between giggles. "No." i reply and continue. She some how flips us so now she's on top. "How did you do that?" i asked amazed. "Very carefully." she smirks. She lays on top of my chest and listens to my heart beat. I put my hands on her back and look down at her weak eyes. "Are you tired?" i ask.
"Yes." she yawns. Her eyes slowly close. Once i knew she was asleep i whispered  "I love you princess." then i drifted off to sleep myself.
****
Riley's P.O.V

I woke up to an empty bed and my phone going off.
"Hello?" i say yawing
"Hi sweety." mom says
"Are you staying over at Ryan's?" she asked.
"Ummm..i guess...yeah i am." i say standing up.
"Ok sweety don't do anything i wouldn't. I love you."
"Of course not mom love you to." and i hang up.
I smelled something being cooked down stairs so i quietly walked down stairs to see Ryan cooking at the stove. I walked over to him and poked his sides and he said "You know I'm not ticklish." he says before turning around and smiling at me.

"My mom called and i told her i was staying the night." i said.

"Fine with me." he said as he picked me up and sat me on the counter beside the stove.
"Here try this." he says taking a spoon from the drawer and scoping some of the meat out of the pan.
"Yummmm." i say as he feeds to me.

"What is it?" i asked.

"Taco meat." he says taking some of the meat from the pan and putting it in two taco shells.

He puts me one on a plate and him one on a plate. Then holds up a bowl of lettuce i nod as he adding some to mine and his taco then cheese and tomato. "Here ya go." he says as he put my plate on the kitchen table

"Thanks your sweet."i giggle.
We sat and ate and talked about random things.

When we were finished i took the dishes over to the sink and began to wash them.
All of a sudden i felt arms wrap around my waist. I jumped a little bit knew it was Ryan.

"What are you doing?"i giggled.

"What i should have done a long time ago." he said with his voice full of lust.

He began to leave wet kisses on my neck. I dropped the dishes in the sink and put my hand on his arms as i bit my lip trying not to let a moan slip from my lips.

Ryan turned me around and moved his hands down to my butt. He leaned in and i turned my head avoiding his kiss.

"What's wrong?" he asked
"I pulled out of his arms and walked back to the table and sat down.

Ryan's P.O.V

I was confused. Did she not love me? Did she not want me?? I need to tell her how i feel...now