7. Disaster

Riley's P.O.V

When the movie was over i looked over at Spencer who was sleeping. I smiled when i seen how he was slightly smiling in his sleep. Spencer's and amazing guy he is sweet, honest, and not to mention he is really good looking. He is about 5'9, dark brown hair, brown eyes, and he is very muscular. His muscles are bigger than Garrett's and Ryan's are. He would do anything for me well any of his friends for that matter. But Ryan is the one for me. I don't want to risk ruining a friendship with Spencer.

My thoughts were interrupted by a groaning Spencer.

"Hey princess." he said as he stretched his arms around me even more.

"Did you even watch the movie?" i giggled as he snuggled his head into the crook of my neck.

"I feel asleep when Augustus took Hazel to the airport in a limo. Then i woke up a little when they were about to get freaky." Spencer said.

"Oh well ya wanna go see if dinner is ready?" i said pulling away from his strong arms.

"FOOD!" Spencer said jumping off my bed and running out of my room into the hallway with me following.

"Mom? Is dinner ready?" i asked as i jumped on Spencer's back on the last step.

"Your really light. " Spencer commented as he piggy backed my around the island where the stove is.

"Yep it is." said mom as she put some broccoli on each plate.

"Come on princess lets go sit down." Spencer ran into the dinning room and pulled a chair out for me and one for him. He sat me down and then sat beside me.

"I am staving." Spencer said as mom brought in our plates.

"Here ya go doll." Mom said when she handed Spencer a plate containing grilled chicken breast, broccoli, and a salad with ranch.

"Looks great Mrs.G." Spencer said as he took a bite his salad.

"Thanks mom." i said as she sat my plate down in front of me.

"Hey Spencer!" Dad said as he walked into the dinning room.

"Ya ready for the big game son?" he asked.

"Sure am sir. We have been practicing like crazy." Spencer said taking a sip of his sweet tea. 

As dinner went on i was racking my brain trying to think of a way to help Spencer and his mom with their home. 

When everyone was finished mom took out plates and brought out a bowl of ice cream with sprinkles for everyone.

When dinner was over Spencer gave me a hug and thanked mom and dad for dinner got in his car and left.
I walked up to my room and looked at my phone.

Message from: Ryan ❤
Goodnight sunshine see you tomorrow! - Ryan

I laid my phone in my bed and went to take a shower. When i stepped in my phone began to ring.

I ran and picked it up to see Spencer was calling.

"Hey."

"She's gone! She's gone!" was all i could hear Spencer screaming and crying into the phone.

"I will be there in 5 Spencer stay calm."

I got a feeling something happened to his mom.

I threw on my clothes and a pair of shoes and grabbed my phone. I ran down stairs and grabbed my keys.

"Mom!" i yelled through the house.

Her and dad ran into the living room.

"What's wrong honey?" dad asked.

"Spencer just called screaming and crying saying she's gone she's gone. I think something happened to his mom i am going over. Meet me there ok."

"Oh my. Lets go." mom said as her and dad grabbed their keys and followed me to the drive way.

I jumped into my car and drove like a bat out of hell all the way to his house.

I pulled up and seen something out of CSI.

The house was in flames and there was fire trucks everywhere and Spencer running towards me.

When he reached me he had ashes on his face  and   was pouring tears. Mom and dad pulled up also.

"Mom's dead. A fire started and she didn't get out in time." he managed to say through tears.

I began to cry as well. Mom and dad ran up and started talking to the policemen.

I pulled Spencer to me and put our foreheads together and said "I'm so sorry Spencer." i said pouring tears myself. I out my and on his cheek as he cried even more. I pulled him into a hug as he cried on my shoulder. Mom and dad walked up and hugged us.
---------------------------
"You can come home with us Spencer. We will get you more clothes and stuff you need tomorrow but for tonight you can sleep in the guest room." Mom said as we walked to our cars.

"Thanks Mrs. G." he said as he got into my car.

We decided since he was so shook up it was best if he didn't drive.

When we got in the car we buckled up and i reached over and grabbed his hand.

"Spencer i love you...it will all be ok. I promise." i said.

"I love you to Riley." Spencer said as he laid his head on my shoulder as cried even more.