2. My Hero

Song: One Call Away by Charlie Puth
--------------------------

Riley's P.O.V

I woke up this morning to the sound of my alarm clock. I was dreading today because I had a math exam.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom and turned on the shower. I hopped in and washed myself and just stood there for a few minutes not wanting to move out form underneath the warm water.

When I was done I went over to my closet and pick out an outfit for the day. I chose a black and white romper and my black sandals to match. I blew dry my hair and brushed it. I did the usual makeup with concealer, mascara and some winged eyeliner.

I grabbed my bag, phone and the keys to my brand new red convertible Mustang. My dad bought it for my last week for my 16th birthday.
I was the only one up due to the new school times. I had to get up much earlier than everyone else.

I walked out the door closing it very quietly making sure to not wake anyone up.
I got in my car and put the key in the ignition.
It was only about a 8 minuet drive but i stopped and got a cup of coffee on my way there.

When I pulled in i seen Ryan waiting for me beside his blue pick-up truck that was jacked up as far as it could go. He waved and i gave a smile in return. I parked right next to him and grabbed my bag and hoped out of my car.
"Hey. How are you?" asked Ryan.

"Tired." i yawned in return.
He chucked and patted me on the shoulder as we walked into school.

" See you in class." Ryan smirked

"Yep." I said

I went to my locker and grabbed my books. I decided to go to the bathroom before i went to math even tho i would be a little late for class.
As i was walking to the bathroom the "bad boy" Keith gave me a creepy smirk and looked me up and down. I didn't think to much of it and continued walking. The bell rang as i was washing my hands. I dried my hands and ran out of the bathroom towards the stair well to go to class.
When i turned the corner Keith was leaning against the wall with that same creepy smirk.

"Hey there." said Keith
I waved a little confused as to why he was looking me up and down.

I had to walk in front of him to get to class so as i was walking i felt him grab my waist and push me against the wall.
"Look at you...your beautiful." he said as he kissed my neck ruffly.
"Stop...please stop!" i begged.
He ran his hand up my thigh and was now inside of my romper. He was tracing my underwear with his thumb.

"Help!" i screamed as i tried to get out of his grasp. I felt the tears falling down my face.
All of a sudden hid body was ripped off of me. I looked up to see Ryan punching Keith in the stomach. When Keith tried to throw a punch back Ryan instantly blocked it and punched him in his face. When Keith fell on his side Ryan turned and ran over to me.

"Are you ok?" he asked as he wiped my tears away with the pad of his thumb.
"Now I am." i managed to sputter out.
He pulled me into his arms and i felt his hand on the back of my head and the other rubbing up and down my back in a soothing way. I cried on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around him.
He pulled away wiping my tears once more
"Lets go to class ok sweetheart?" he cooed.
I nodded and he handed me my bag.
He walked back over to Keith who was still laying on the ground with a busted nose and lip.
"You ever even as much as look at whats mine again i will make sure you will never be able to walk again." Ryan said as he pointed to me. I blushed with that statement. Keith nodded as he groaned in pain.

"Thank you." i said as Ryan walked back over to me and interlocked our fingers.

"You don't have to thank me for kicking a scum bags ass." he said with as we walked up the stairs towards class.

Ryan opened the classroom door for me as I walked in slowly trying to to be noticed by Mr. Rayfeild my math teacher.

"Miss Gaines Mr. Pines?" said Mr. Rayfeild to Ryan and I. Yes we said in union as we took our seats next to each other.

"Why were you late for my class?" he says glaring at us.

As I ramble through thoughts trying to find an excuse i hear Ryan say "We are really sorry Mr. Rayfeild but Riley couldn't get her locker open so i stopped to help her."

"Very well." said Mr.Rayfeild looking back down at his papers.

Ryan turned and gave me a smile as i did the same back.

"Class clear your desk of nothing but a pencil." Mr.Rayfeild said as I pulled out a #2 pencil.

I felt Ryan poke my arm and I turned to look at him.
"Did you study?" he asked with a worried face. "Yeah didnt you?" i asked back.
"Well when practice was over yesterday I just went to sleep. I forgot about it." he explained. "I will help you." i say rolling my eyes but remembering what he just did for me.
"Thanks." he said as he pulled me into a side hug.

The test stared and it was only 35 questions i finished and passed my paper over to Ryan who copied and passed it back. "Thank you." he mouthed. I just smirked shaking my head.
-----------------------------------
Thanks for reading!!