4. Speechless

This chapter is dedicated to: _dolanaf love ya

*********
Ryan's P.O.V

"You ok Riley?" i asked as i took at seat beside her at the table.

"Why did you do that?" she asked looking like she was about to cry.

"Can i tell you something?" i asked preparing my self to pour my heart out to this amazing girl.

"Of course you can Ryan." she stated as she took my hand and look deep into my eyes.

I stared equally as hard back into her big blue eyes.

I let out a long sigh before starting. "Riley...i have a crush on you. I have since the day i met you. I love everting about you your eyes, your smile, the way you laugh, just everything. I have been trying to tell you this for a while now. But i didn't want to scare you or push you into anything you didn't want to do. I was wondering if you would like to be my girlfriend Riley Gaines?" i asked with hopeful eyes.

Riley's P.O.V

I looked into his big hazel eyes which were full of hope.

"Ryan...I have loved you since the day we met and it's like we have the mind because i feel the exact way about you. I'm sorry i pulled away but i didn't want to do anything before i told you about my feelings for you. And of course i will be your girlfriend Ryan Miller." i said with a big smile.

Ryan picked me up and spun me around while laughing.
He set me down and looked into my eyes. "Where were we?" he asked.

"We were right about here." i said with a smirk and leaned in.

Our lips touched and i felt a million sparks go off. It felt like the 4th of July in my mouth. He licked the tip of my lip asking for entrance. I opened my mouth just enough for him to take the lead. I felt his tongue explore my mouth then i felt myself moan into the kiss.

We pulled away after a long 30 seconds. We laid his for head on mine and smiled exposing his adorable dimples. I did the same back as he took my hand and lead me upstairs.

****
Once we reached his bed he laid me back on it and began to again kiss my neck i felt his lips gaze my ear. It sent chills down my spine. As he gently sucked my neck i felt my body get hot all over.

"Ryan.." i moaned as he pulled off my tank top.

I pulled at the hem of his shirt and he soon removed it as well as my bra.

"Your...amazing." he said running his hand between my breasts.

"Ryan I'm not ready for...well sex yet ok?" i said.
"We can do anything you want just no form of sex?" i said.

"I understand" he smirked. Again kissing my collar bones and between my breasts. He ran his kiss down my stomach stopping at the waist of my shorts.

He brought his kiss back up to my lips. He pressed his lips against mine passionately. He asked for entrance and i granted it. He depend the kiss by sticking his tongue farther in my mouth.

I flipped us and now taking over i began to kiss up his jaw line to his neck. I sucked hard enough in one spot to leave a mark. I was straddling his "area" and i felt a bulge in his jeans.

"Someone's getting excited?"i said smiling.

"What are you gonna do about it?"he chuckled.

I began to ride him through his pants slightly. He threw his head back and moaned. He grabbed my waist pushing my down on to his growing bulge.

I moaned as i rubbed against him. It felt so good. I wanted him but i know that now is not the time. I pulled myself off of him and fell on the bed next to him. I pulled the sheets up to cover myself.

"Ya know its not nice to tease?"he said looking disappointed.
"Well give me some time ok?"i sighed.

Ryan wrapped his arms around me kissing the crown of my head.

I never wanted this moment to end. But then a though slipped my mind...my parents. I knew they loved Ryan and trusted him but how would they react if they knew he was dating their pride and joy. Its not like i'm to young to date i mean I'm 16. I was trying to think of a way to tell them when i heard a loud crashing noise coming from the kitchen.

"Ryan did you hear that?" i asked as i stood up off the bed putting my clothes back on quickly.

Ryan jumped up off the bed and threw on his shirt. He went to his closet and pulled out a pistol. He loaded it and slowly opened the bedroom door.

I followed behind him as we walked down the stairs. Once we got down to the kitchen Ryan looked around to see that the kitchen chair was knocked over. The dogs were in the backyard so it was clearly them. Ryan walked over to the counter where his wallet was laying opened.

"Damn it!" he shouted as he picked up his empty wallet.

"How much was in it?" i asked with a worried expression.

"Six hundred dollars!" he said as he put his elbows on the counter and his face in his hands.

I walked over to him hugging him from behind. I kissed his shoulder and laid my head on his back.

"I wonder how they got in?" i asked walking over to the sliding glass doors.

I pulled back the curtain exposing the open door. I sighed and shut it and made sure to lock it.

"Who do you think it was?" i asked.

"To be honest....my mom." he said in a depressing tone.

I walked back over to him and turned him towards me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his muscular chest.

He in return wrapped his arms around me and plated a kiss on the top of my head.
We stood like this for a little while before pulling apart.

"What the hell am i gonna do?" he asked in a defeated voice.
*************************
Thanks for reading. I know this chapter is a little boring but it will get better.

A Life TimeOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara