6. Lets party!!

Riley's P.O.V

Monday rolled around and it was time to go back to school. Me and Ryan had spent every minuet of the weekend together. We had so much fun it was like a dream that just never ended.

I woke up to my alarm clock going off at 6:35 that meant time to get up. I got up and walked over to the bathroom and started to wash my face when i felt strong arms wrap around me.

"Morning Sunshine." Ryan said in a groggy voice that sent chills down my spine. He pecked my neck and grabbed his toothbrush and began to brush. I finished washing my face and threw my hair into a messy top knot. I went over to my closet to get a outfit for the day. I chose a pink floral shirt with black short shorts and some black tiny heel sandals. I flicked on some mascara and a little winged eyeliner as Ryan showered. I applied a tiny amount of perfume and went over to check my phone. I read:

New message from: Allie (bff)
Hey there is a party after the football game Friday night you in? - Allie

I wasn't much of the party type but i replied with yeah sure and went to the bathroom.

Ryan was styling his hair with my brush to be exact.

"Ya wanna go to the party after the game Friday night?"

"Sure but i never knew you were the party type." he stated a bit confused.

"Ya learn something new everyday babe." i smirked.

"Well are you ready to go?"

"Yeah."

"We will take my car ok?"

"Fine but tomorrow we are taking my car." i sighed.

I grabbed an apple on the way out the front door. We hopped in Ryan's truck and drove to school.

When we got out we walk into the building hand and hand.

When we reach the lockers i get a few death stairs from a few girls. Which i was expecting that i mean i am dating the star quarter back. I know many girls would like to be in my place right now but i dont care what other people think of my decisions i like what i chose to do and that's all that matters.

"Hey bro!" Spencer shouts as he fist bumps Ryan (one of Ryan's friends who is also on the football team and like my best guy friend).

"Sup bro!" shouts Ryan.

Gosh they are right in front of each other do they really need to yell?

"Hey Riley!" says Spencer as he gives me a side hug.

"How are you?". "Well besides the fact that my hearing is gone i am pretty good." i said sarcastically.

"Sorry but ya know me i have a big mouth." Spencer chuckles.

"Tell me about it." i sate with a laugh.

"So i seen the post on Instagram. You guys are a thing now? I mean the entire squad has been shipping you guys since like the 8th grade."

"Yeah we are now." Ryan says proudly as he kissed the top of my head.

The Squad: Ryan, Riley, Spencer, Allie, Dawn, and Garrett.

"So everyone is gonna go to the party at Kenny's Friday after the game. You guys in?" Spencer asked hopefully.

"Yes we cant miss hanging out with our squad." i say excitedly.

"Cool well i got to get to class. I'll see you two love birds later." Spencer says wiggling his eyebrows as he walks away.

"We need to go to class as well. We have a test in Mrs. Hunter's class next week and we need to pass it...with something above a 50." i say mocking his last grade in her class.