5. Surprise or Not

Riley's P.O.V

I was woke up to Ryan sitting up in the bed holding his face in his hands.

I looked over at his clock to see that it was 3:24 am. I sat up and laid my head on his shoulder. He had been up and down all night. He was stressed about what he was going to do for the rest of the month till his dad sent him more money.

"It will all be OK." i said rubbing his bare back.

"Just lay down and try to get some rest. We have a long day tomorrow." i cooed.

He laid down with a long sigh. He turned towards me and wrapped arms around me and kissed my forehead.

"What would i do without you?" he smirked.

"Stress yourself to death." i said not smiling at all.

"I know but i have no clue what i am going to do till next month when dad sends me more money." he said getting up from the bed.

I did the same and walked over to his closet to get a large T-shirt out and put it on. He walked into the bathroom and i pulled off my clothes and slipped into a bright blue muscle shirt. I wiped my hair into a messy bun. And laid back down on the bed.

He soon walked out and laid beside me. We slipped under the covers and i noticed that he was only in his boxers. He was in sweats.

"Where's your pants?" i chuckled.

"I got hot so i just left then in the bathroom." he stated.

We laid close to each other and soon drifted to sleep.
-------------------------
I woke up to the sound of his alarm clock going off. I reached over to see the time and turned it off. I was 10:30 a.m. and i had no plans of getting up any time soon till in heard "Good morning babe." Ryan said in a ruff voice.

"5 more minuets?" i pleaded.
"Nope I'm starving and we are going to get breakfast." he stated.

"I will pay." i said as i hoped out of bed.

"No i will i have about $250 dollars in the bank so we will go to the bank and then anywhere you want to go for breakfast." he demanded.

"Ok but only this once." i said.

"I am going to take a shower." i stated walking towards the door.

"May i join you?" he smirked.

"Hummmm...Sure why not?"i said in a weird squeaky voice.

I had no idea what just came out of my mouth and i was about to take it back but i seen Ryan running my direction. He scooped me up bridal style and took me to the bathroom. He sat me down and turned on the shower. I stood there looking like a idiot as he was about to pull off his boxers.

"It's OK." he said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.
I took my hair down and pulled off the shirt i was wearing. Ryan unclipped my bra and dropped it to the floor. He then took off his boxers. I felt like my eyes were going to pop out of their sockets when he caught me looking at his "junk". Then i felt my cheeks get all hot and i was blushing.

He took my wrist and laid my hand at the top of his v-line. He slowly slid my hand down to his shaft. He took my hand and explored all around then let go and leaned in for a kiss. He just pecked my lips but i could still feel the sparks.

"See nothing to be afraid of." he smirked.

Then i took of my panties and Ryan pulled my closer to him by pulling my waist. His hands were on my hips and slowly slid down to my ass. He stared into my eyes and pressed my lips to his. He gripped my ass as our lips moved together. My arms made their way up to his shoulders. We pulled apart and got into the shower. I washed my hair and body and so did Ryan. He made sure to give me my space.

We got out and got dressed and fed/watered the dogs and left. We drove our own cars because neither one of us wanted to leave them there after what happened last night. On the way i called mom. "Hey sweetie." she said. "Hi me and Ryan are going to get breakfast and we are coming over. I have a big surprise." i said with a happy voice.

"Really ok cant wait see you soon I love you." she sadi as we hung up.

I was sure that she would be happy...right?

We headed to the bank and got out the $250. I currently had $50 on me just in case we need it later. We drove to a local I-Hop and got a ton of pancakes and bacon.

When we left we decided that we need to tell my parents that we are dating now so we drove to my house. I was nervous because I had no clue what they would say.

I opened the front door and mom and dad were in the living room watching TV.

"Hey guys! " mom said happily.

We waved and sat down on the other side of the back leather sectional.

"How are you Ryan?" dad asked with a smile.

"Alright how about you?" Ryan asked back.

"Fine." dad laughed

"Guy we have something to tell you." i said.

"What is it?" mom and dad asked at the same time.

"Me and Ryan are dating!" i said with a happy and hopeful tone.

Dad seemed a bit uncomfortable and mom seemed like she was gonna explode with happiness.

"We really want you guys to be ok with this." i state.

"Of course we are dear! We love Ryan and trust him to protect and love you." dad says to my surprise.

"Thank you daddy!" i yell as i pull them into a hug. Then dad and Ryan shakes hands and mom hugs Ryan like she will never see him again then the same to me.

Me and Ryan walked up stairs to my room. I opened the door and plopped down on my bed i with a sigh of relief.

"That went well." Ryan said.

"I thought they would flip out on us to be completely honest." i said.

Ryan closed the door and walked over to my bed and climbed on top of me. He leaned down and planted a kiss on my lips before falling beside me on the bed.
-------------------------------
Thanks for reading! I am really sorry it took me so long to update but i was having some major writers block. Then the idea finally came to me for this chapter. But trust me this book wont just be rainbows and sunshine there is more drama coming soon.

Don't forget to vote!