When He Finds You (edited)

Leo

While on patrol, Leo told the team to split up in different directions. He went East, Raph went West, Mikey went North and Donnie went South. As Leo ran across the rooftops, he heard a scream. Leo ran in the direction that he heard the sound coming from. When he got there, he saw a woman being chased by the Purple Dragons.

Leo jumped down to help her but he was to late, they had stabbed her. Leo, enraged fought them as they fled the scene. Looking back at the women he whispered a soft "sorry" and turned to leave. He was mid step when he heard a soft cry next to the dead woman. Leo looked over and saw a baby . His heart broke seeing how the woman protected her child. He walked over and gently picked her up in his arms. She had (e/c) with little tuffs of (h/c) on her small head. The baby calmed down as Leo held her closer to his plastron.

Leo smiled at the sight and started on his way home. ''Hmnm, I need to think of a name for you" Just then he thought of a perfect name for you. '' I shall call you (y/n)". "Yeah that's the perfect name for such a cute baby"

Raph

Raph was running on the roof tops, looking to blow off some steam. Him and Leo, unsurprisingly, got into another fight and was ordered to cool off. Punching random objects wasn't doing it for him this time and was now on the hunt for someone to beat up.

Long story short, he found no one. It seem everyone wanted to make him angrier.

Raph, still fuming, decided to head home and hope the punching bag would work. As he walked across the rooftops, he heard a cry. A baby cry. Raph prayed the parent would hush their child. The cry continued on however sounded more desperate than before. Realizing he has nothing else better to do, Raph decided to follow the sound.

He ended up at an abandoned building. Raph, very confused, walked in and looked around. The darkness was powerful and he honestly just wanted to go home. As he was about to leave, he heard the crying again. Quickly, he followed the noise and came across said baby. Raph only stared at the baby, unsure of what to do with it. The baby continued to cry making Raph annoyed. However, he just couldn't bring himself to be made at it.

He finally picked the baby and held it close, it was then the baby stopped crying. Raph let out a huff, knowing he'll have to bring the baby with him. He made his way to the sewers. The baby looked at the lights of New York before slowly falling asleep. Raph looked down at it sleeping form before slightly smirking. It wasn't so bad when it was quiet.

Donnie

Donnie was in a dumpster[nasty], looking for parts to make new inventions when he heard a cry. Getting out of the dumpster, he slowly made his way to the sound. As Donnie came closer to another dumpster, the cry became louder.

Carefully opening it, he came face to face with a baby. His heart broke as he picked up it and gently held it to his plastron. The baby whimpered as Donnie rocked it, trying his best to not freak out. Just then his phone went off and in his best effort ended on the ground cracked. Small giggles were heard from the baby as Donnie sighed and picked it up. Looking down at the baby, he started for home as he thought.

" What should I name you" he said as he was walking to the lair. " I know, I will call you (y/n)". The baby just suggled closer to his plastron. Donnie smiled at this. Suddenly the baby made a little sneeze that made Donnie slightly jump before picking up the pace, fearing that the baby was sick.

Mikey

Mikey was at the skate park, it was night time , of course. He was about to leave when he heard a little cry. At first Mikey thought it was a mother trying ti comfort her child to which he knew he had to leave at that point. However, the cry sounded so desperate and Mikey decided follow the sound. He had ended near some trash cans and looked around them. He opened it up one and saw a baby crying. Mikey felt so bad for it. "Why would someone leave you here"? He said. Mikey's voice caught the baby's attention and slowly stopped crying. The baby looked up at him, gently tilting its head to which Mikey copied.  The small infant giggled as he picked it up and gently rocked it.  Overjoyed, he ran to the nearest man hole.

While Mikey was running, you looked at him. Mikey looked down at you and smiled. As he ran, he thought of a name for you. "I will name her pizza" Mikey said. As he kept running, you were giggling like crazy. Mikey, who completely forgot about Master Splinter and what he would think said baby. Not to mention the name given to you.

😳 I'm backkk