Part 11

"I wanna pick a room!" Mike said angrily.

Mr Wonka smiles and not in the nicest way "go ahead"

Mike looked around the box and pushed the button that read 'television room'

"Sweet! A television room!" The boy excitedly said.

The elevator zooms off. It arrives in a white, sterile environment, where even the Oompa Loompas wear white jumpsuits and protective glasses, television cameras line the room. Wonka hands everyone protective sunglasses, lingering on Juliet.

"Here. Put these on, and don't take them off whatever you do. These bright lights could burn the eyeballs right out of your skulls, and we certainly don't want that, do we?" He said as he lead the group up a podium of sorts to the control panel.

"This is the testing room for my latest and greatest invention- television chocolate! One day it occurred to me- hey! If television can break up a picture into a million tiny little pieces and send them whizzing through the air, why can't I do the same thing with chocolate? Why can't I send a real bar of chocolate through the air and to the television, ready to be eaten?" He explained, his passion coming through.

An Oompa Loompa sits in a chair, flipping through channels past clips of Oprah Winfrey and others.

"Sounds impossible" Mr Teavee muttered.

"It is impossible! You don't understand anything about science. First off, there's a difference between waves and particles. Duh! Second, the amount of power it would take to convert energy into matter would be like nine atomic bombs." Mike ranted off like a know it all to Mr Wonka, who seemed none to pleased at the moment.

Suddenly Mr Wonka turned to the boy and snapped "Mumbler!" Before pointing a finger at him "Seriously- I cannot understand a single word you're saying." After an awkward silence and Mr Teavee placing his hands on his hips.

"Okey-dokey. I will now send a bar of chocolate from one end of the room to the other, by television! Bring in the chocolate!" These change of emotions have really tired Juliet out today.

A team of Oompa Loompa bring in a gigantic block of chocolate and placed it on the large stage in front of the control panel.

"It's gotta be real big, 'cause you know how you can film a regular sized man and he comes out looking this tall?" Mr Wonka explained, demonstrating six inches with his fingers.

"Same basic principle"

He hits a button and the candy bar levitates into the air. An Oompa Loompa aims a movie camera at it, while another one focuses a spotlight on it. The lights go to a blinding high, and then the candy bar is gone.

"It's gone!" Juliet, amazed, yelled out.

"Told you!" Mr Wonka grinned at her.

"Now that bar of chocolate is right now rushing through the air above our heads in a million tiny pieces. Come over here, come on!" He ushered the group over to a white tv.

"Watch this, look -here it comes!"

The candy bar appeared in the television surrounded by apes.