T H R E E

I ignored him after that. I kept getting messages from him, but I just ignored them.

--------- NEXT DAY--------

I wake up to my alarm. Ugh. At least it's Friday and the last day for finals. I get up and go to my bathroom to brush my teeth. Then I get dressed. I wear a blue shirt that says "Is it nap time yet?", some jean shorts and a pair of white vans. I don't really wear makeup unless it's for a party or wedding or something. I only put on some light mascara and that's it.

I walk downstairs to see my mom not there. She has been going to work real early and getting home late a LOT lately. So, I grab a granola bar and head out the door. I get in my car and drive to school.

-----At school------

I walk up to my to see my best friend Loren. ( MrsLorenStyles ;) )

"Hey Loren!" I walk up to her, giving her a hug.

"Hey Abi!" She said.

We have almost every period except math together.

And, she is the only one who calls me by my nickname, which is Abi. When Ethan said my nickname, it made me cringe. No one else has called me that except Loren. Wait, why am I thinking about him anyway? I am supposed to be ignoring him anyway.

We heard the bell ring to go to our homeroom where we take our last 2 finals.

We walk there and take our seats, she sits beside me in homeroom, which is good.

My phone starts to buzz again. I decide to see what it was.

10 new messages from @ethandolan.

ethandolan: Abi?

ethandolan: Hello?

ethandolan: Where did you go babygirl?

ethandolan: I'm going to spam you until you answer

ethandolan: Hello?

ethandolan: Why are you not answering me?

ethandolan: HELLO?

ethandolan: Answer me!

ethandolan: Hello?

ethandolan: bye.

abigailperez: WHAT DO YOU WANT?

ethandolan: FINALLY! I wanted to become friends and I want to learn about you more?

abigailperez: I'm at school rn.

ethandolan: Aww. Later?

abigailperez: Maybe ;)

ethandolan: Ohh. You and that winky face. ;)

abigailperez: Bye now.

ethandolan: bye babygirl ;)

I put my phone away, our teacher is still not here. Wow.

"Who were you talking to Abi?" Loren said, smirking.

"I will tell you later." I said smirking.

"Do you have a boyfriend? And you didn't tell me? Oh. My. God." She said, shocked.

"No! That's not what it is." I said.

"I will tell you later at lunch" I said.

"Okay" She said.

--------------------

A.N// Long chapter, eh? How do you like my new story so far? Comment down below!! :)

Alexis xx