E P I L O U G E

[3 YEARS LATER]

We are in Tokyo for a vacation. Today is our 4 year anniversary. I can't believe we met, just because of one Instagram DM. We are currently 20, almost 21. 

I get a text from Ethan saying...

Babe ❤️: Meet me in the park where we went yesterday in 20 minutes..I have a surprise.

Me: Okay!

[20 Minutes Later] 

I finally arrive to the park, to see a brightly lit park..with roses all over the place..and me and Ethan's family is here..and I see Grayson recording this..

What is going on?

I walk up to Ethan. He starts talking.

"Abi..this is a very special day for both of us..it's been 4 years since I asked this beautiful girl to be my girlfriend. I'm very lucky to be with you! You could of been with anybody else...but you said yes to me! Me! And we met through Instagram..because of just one DM. I know it's a weird place to meet someone..but I'm glad we even met! I'm a very lucky guy!" He says.

Then all of a sudden, he gets on one knee..and he pulls a box out of his pocket. He opens it to reveal a very pretty diamond ring.

Is this a proposal?!

"Abigail Marie Perez, you are the best person I have met. I love your smile, it could light up a whole room. You're so beautiful! Even without makeup, even though you say you are ugly without makeup. I love your laugh, it's my favorite song to listen too! I love everything about you..your personality is my favorite. I love our adventures we have! I love everything we do! So Abi...will you marry me" He says

I start to tear up.

"YES, ETHAN GRANT DOLAN...I WILL MARRY YOU" I say, as I hug him.

He puts the ring on me and then he picks me up and twirls me around.

Everyone was here...Grayson..my family (except for my mom and dad.)..Ethan's family...Weston..Nathan..Loren..Annabelle..and Alexis.

We kiss and it felt like fireworks when we kissed.

Everyone started to clap

This was the best day of my life.

-

THE END!! I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED!! 

ALEXIS xx