T W E N T Y- N I N E

I walk in and see a lifeless looking Abi, with a bunch of machines hooked up on her. 

It's my fault, I did this.

I go and sit in the chair beside her and start talking to her..

"Abi, it's my fault that this happened. I know you can't hear me..But, If I didn't get so jealous over a guy..this would of never happened. The kid's forteen, why did I act up? I'm sorry that I said all those hurtful things to you..to my future wife.. It should be me in a coma, not you. I love you with all my heart and then I said what I said? What is wrong with me? Please wake up, please." I say, while holding her hand and sobbing, hard.

*Abi's POV*

I hear someone come into the room, it's a guy, and he sounds so familiar.

It's...ETHAN?!

He starts talking

"I know you can't hear me.."

Yes I can.

"I'm sorry that I said all those hurtful things to you..to my future wife.."

You're forgiven but wait...FUTURE WIFE? You want to marry me?!

 "It should be me in a coma, not you."

No, stop saying those things..it's my fault that I started driving and that I started to speed up..

" Please wake up, please." 

I'm trying!!

I can't move, at all. and I can't open my eyes. But, all of a sudden, I can move.

I move my hand and slowly open my eyes.

*Ethan's POV* 

All of a sudden, her hand moves. And then her eyes open.

I ring the nurse.

"SHE'S AWAKE! THANK GOD!" I say crying happily.

She's awake, and I'm lucky she's even alive. My future wife.

--

In the media above is my favorite song atm and it kinda fits with the story. It's Downpour by I.O.I. Enjoy! 

Alexis xx