T W E N T Y

WARNING! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!! WARNING!

This chapter contains smut. If you are uncomfortable reading stuff like this or you are under the age of twelve, I suggest you exit out of this chapter. Otherwise, enjoy and.....

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

~

I went into my room and told them that I was gonna go and change.

As I was about to take off my bra, Ethan comes in, thinking I was done.

"ETHAN!" I scream covering myself with the closest thing I could find.

"Abi! I'm so sorry. I'll just le-"

"You can stay but-"

He crashes his lips onto mine. I start to kiss back as it starts to turn into a heated makeout session. His tongue flicks my lips, wanting entrance. I decline, teasing him. He grabs my ass, making my mouth gape open, as he puts his tongue into my mouth. He takes me to the bed, putting me in a laid down position.

He starts kissing my neck, biting it every so often, knowing it would leave marks.

I tug his shirt off, as he unclasps my bra and takes off my panties.

He starts squeezing my breasts softly. I let out a small moan, due to his sudden touch. He pulls down his pants and boxers, revealing his member.

Shocked by his size, my mouth hangs open.

"You like what you see baby girl?" He says, smirking.

He starts to put one finger inside of me, then he puts in two, then three.

I moan in pleasure. "E-Ethan!" I moan.

He takes his fingers out, licking my juices off of them.

"Mmmm, you taste good." He says, smirking.

I take his member into my hands and start pumping his member. He groans "A-Abby." 

"You like that?" I say, with a smirk.

"Y-yes. Faster!" He says.

I pump him faster, as his groans get even louder.

I suck then suck onto his tip. He groans my name again.

I stop as he pushes me back down.

He opens a condom and puts it onto his cock. He adjusts to my opening, as he slowly goes inside me. I moan in pleasure. He starts thrusting into me even harder, as the bed board starts to shake. My moans get so loud, that I didn't even care if the neighbors heard us.

His head goes back as he moans my name and saying how good this feels, and how much he loves me. At this time, we are moaning messes.

I'm about to hit my climax as I say "I-I'm coming!"

We both hit our climax,as we release at the same time. 

He takes himself out of me and takes the condom off of his member, and puts it in the trash bin.

We then all of a sudden hear Grayson and Loren saying, "Won't you guys quiet down in there, your making our ears bleed!" I then hear Loren say, "I hope you used protection!"

We then put our night clothing on, as he gives me his shirt because "He wants me to wear it tonight." I slip in his shirt and then go into my bed. Ethan tells Loren and Grayson that they can come in now. 

They come in, with shocked looks on their faces.

"I can't believe you guys did 'it'" Loren says, her face in disgust.

"I know you and gray will have 'it' soon, you watch and see." I say, winking at them both.

As they get ready for bed, me and Ethan get into my bed. He says "I love you, my princess.", as he kisses the top of my head.

"I love you, daddy." I say, with a smirk.

"Ew! Not the nicknames!" Grayson says in disgust.

 I then fall asleep in his arms.

~

BOOM! My first time I ever wrote smut! What did you guys think? ;)

And, I'm meeting my best friend in November. She is coming to my state to meet me! I'm soo happy and glad! November seems so far away, tbh.

Peace xx

Alexis :)