T H I R T Y

*Ethan's POV*

She's alive...my babygirl.

"Abi! You're okay!" I say, happily.

"Ethan! I heard what you said..and you're forgiven..I love you so much, I don't want to lose you! But..you want to marry me one day?!" she says, blushing at the last part.

"W-wait..you heard what I said?" I say, shocked.

"Yes, and one day, I would love to be your wife. I wanna have little Ethan's and Abi's!" She says.

"You want to one day?" I say, excited.

"Yes, because I love you so much. You're there for me when my friends aren't. You mean so much to me." She says, truthfully.

"I'm lucky I am the man to be able to be there when you're down. I could talk for hours and never get bored. I never want to lose you and I won't get jealous again, I promise you. I'm really sorry for my actions.." I say.

"You're forgiven, I know you wouldn't mean it. He's just fourteen!" She says, giggling.

"Awe! I love your laugh, it's my favorite song to listen to!" I say, smiling.

"Well, I love your smile!" She says back.

"Your so cute!" I say.

She blushes.

---

*2 DAYS LATER*

She's finally home and I'm going to ask her something important.

"Abi! Can I ask you something important?" I say.

"Sure! What is it?" She says, while smiling.

"I want you to move in with me..will you...please?" I say, hoping she says yes.

"YES!! I would love too! I'm going to, and I don't care what my mom says..because she doesn't home anymore..and when she does...she's always drunk and tries to hurt me..i wanna move out of this hell of a home." She says, trying not to cry.

"Awee..come here.." I say, with my arms open.

She comes up and hugs me.

"You wanna start packing up?" I say.

"Yes! I wanna get out of this hell hole!" She says, laughing.

"Okay..let's get started."

I text Gray.

Me: Hey Gray, is it okay if Abi moves in with us?

Grayson: YESS! I WANT MY BEST FRIEND IN THIS HOUSE! I'M SO HAPPY!

Me: Okay! Thank you! She will be staying in my room.

Grayson: Okay! Sounds good! Bye for now!

Me: Bye

"And do you wanna have a bedroom with me or do you wanna have the spare room?" I say.

"I wanna have a bedroom with you!" She says, smiling.

"Yay! We can share my closet, dresser, and bed of course." I say.

"Okay! Sounds good!" She says.

----

Hope you liked it! Song in the media is another song that goes with the story. I'm currently making a track list for the story!