Chapter 13 Kitty Cat

A/N

SORRY FOR THE DELAY! ENJOY!

BTW SEXUAL CHAPTER YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Flannery woke up the next morning feeling as if she was on cloud nine. She smiled to herself as she climbed out of bed and into the shower. 

Last night had been perfect. Coult had asked her to sing and she did. She let her entire being fill with what she was feeling and then let it slide through her vocal chords and out of her mouth. She was so happy that he appreciated her and her talent, and she was happy that she was comfortable enough with him to let go.

Flannery began to sing to herself as she lathered shampoo into her scalp. She continued to sing after getting out of the shower.

She wrapped a fluffy white towel around herself and walked into her room. She hummed swaying left to right as she opened drawers attempting to find an outfit cool enough to beat the heat.

A knock sounded at the door and without asking who was there, called out for them to come in.

"Jesus," she heard a husky voice say. She turned around and faced one of the young ranch hands. 

Kevin, a young eighteen year old ranch hand, stood there in shock. He was a shy boy who worked hard and never went looking for trouble but he couldn't seem to take his eyes off of the beautiful woman in front of him. Her legs seemed to go on for miles, and the towel did little to hide the large mounds that sat on top of her chest. Kevin felt his Kevin Jr. poke up and all logic flew straight out of his brain.

"H-h-hi," he stuttered.

Flannery felt a blush cover her entire body and attempted to cover more of herself with her hands. 

"I was just-maybe if you-" Flannery tried to find the words to politely ask him to leave, seeing as the boy wasn't making any moves towards the door.

Flannery heard foot steps coming up the stairs. Coult!

She watched as Coult came to the doorway of her room and immediately saw him clench his fists and jaw.

"Kevin," Coult said in a calm, yet somewhat terrifying voice," what are you doing?"

Kevin spun around to face his boss. He began to breath heavily, imagining the pain that Coult could inflict upon his body.

"You told m-me to c-come up h-here to u-um fix that window i-in the g-guest r-r-ro-room," Kevin stuttered. 

Coult tried to keep his temper in check. He knew Kevin was a innocent boy, but dammit he just saw his woman in only a towel and stood there just staring at her!

He reached forward and grasped the front of Kevins shirt.

"How about I show you where the guest room is, huh?" Coult growled. 

Flannery watched as Coult dragged Kevin from her room. She oculdn't help but let a giggle escape. Poor, Kevin.

She turned back around and began pulling out clothes for the day. She spun around when she heard the door close and the lock click. 

Coult was standing there with a smirk on his lips and a michevious glint in his eye.

"Good morning," he said in a husky voice. His eyes travelled up and down Flannery's body and felt his own body react. She was so beautiful and so sexy.

Coult began to walk towards her with a predatorial gleam in his eye. 

"Good morning," Flannery said back, admiring the way his shirt stretched across his muscular chestand the way his jeans molded to his strong legs.