Bonus Track: Dongparazzi 3

Donghyuk died the morning of December 25th.

After a week, they had a funeral ceremony for him and June didn't forget what Donghyuk said before that he wanted his funeral to be a happy thing. June told about it to Donghyuk's parents and the whole gang. They hired a DJ on his funeral and they were having fun remembering all the good times they shared with Donghyuk.

Rose had the idea of printing every picture Donghyuk left in his camera and laptop. She also organized an art exhibit for all his photos. His works eventually became popular in Korea.

June knew that somewhere out there, Donghyuk is smiling at them.

It's been months after the funeral and the final semester is almost over. The older ones will soon graduate and Jennie would soon leave and fly to America. One Friday morning, they all received a text message from Chanwoo.

Text from: Chanwoo__________

Could you all come to our house after your classes? I think Donghyuk sent me a video on my email on Christmas Eve.

___________________________

Everyone gathered in Chanwoo and Bobby's house. They forwarded the email to Hanbin since he is already in America. They were all uneasy because they didn't know what to expect about the video.

"It took you more than a month to notice the email???" Bobby scolded Chanwoo.

"Pabo Chocoball!" Lisa said while messing with his hair.

"Mian~"

They all watched the video together.

✿ ✿ ✿

(Note: WW means While Watching)

The video clip started with compilation of pictures:

P: The day they first met June, Chanwooo, Lisa and Jisoo

P: The day they watched Zootopia and got drunk

P: The welcoming party for Hanbin

P: The vacation at Yoyo's mansion

P: Yoyo's public announcement of love for Jisoo

P: Bunch of selca with Lisa when they go to the Library together

P: Bunch of Selca with Jennie when they tried different Café shops

P: June and Lisa playing at the arcade

P: Selca when he visited Chanwoo and Lisa on the café shop they worked at

P: Selca with the gang at the hospital

P: Bunch of photos when they surprised him for coming back home

P: Bobby's birthday celebration

Then, the video went black. They thought the video clip was over, but it suddenly showed Donghyuk holding the camera.

Donghyuk said in the video:

Hello guys! You're all sleeping right now in our living room. (Donghyuk focused the camera on each one of his sleeping friends)

Rose noona, look at Jinhwan hyung. (He focused the camera on Jinhwan) He's sleep talking and snoring nonstop. If you're planning to marry him, think twice. (He laughed and focused the camera on himself again)

Rose noona, I hope you pursue your love for art even after you graduate. I've been following your Instagram account and I've always wanted to do some art collaboration with you, but my lungs' condition forbids me. (WW: Rose got teary eyed)