if i could fly: (vi)

P A R T  S I X
*
BRAAMFONTEIN, 2020
*

Looking into Amanda's eyes felt like being smouldered by a lake of burning light wood. Her gaze alone, as those irises travelled up and down Paiten's naked form made something in her melt. Their bodies lay on top of the ocean blue comforter they'd huddled under last night, Amanda hovered over Paiten as she lay on her back.

"Watch me," she'd whispered against her lips after kissing her so intensely and so deeply that Paiten's head had swirled with patterns. And so, she kept her hooded gaze on her best friend, as those hands travelled down her chest, past her belly button, down to her pubic bone.

Her touch was slow and deliberate, making the contact of her fingers to her pubic hair spark a dry crackle of electricity. Paiten felt herself burn with anticipation.

Within a breath, she had inserted one of her gloriously long fingers inside of her and another soon followed.

A mewl slipped past Paiten's lips at the sensation and she had to snap her eyes open to keep her from rolling into the abyss so soon.

Amanda's strokes were slow and deep, each movement elicited an undulation of her hips until Paiten's entire pelvis keened into her hand. All the while they kept eye contact, Amanda's eyes burned with more intensity as her lips curved into the tiniest of smiles.

With each stroke, the sound of her wetness increasing as her pleasure mounted filled both of their ears and the air around them.

The moment leading up to her climax was something of a slow-motion long take. First, she felt the arch of her back, then the upward thrust of her hips, the soft, sweet cry that left her lips at the arrival of the sweet release and Amanda lowering her back onto the bed, holding her as she trembled.

She had yet to open her eyes before she felt Amanda shift downwards and before she could take her next breath, her warm mouth was on her, a slick pink tongue toyed with her clit the way kittens pawed at balls of yarn.

And with the way she played with different speeds, Paiten didn't really stand a chance against the assuage of sensations that overwhelmed her.

Her hands went for Amanda's head, and cradled it, holding her close – keeping her in the wet, sweet envelope of her vulva.

Amanda buried her head deeper, gripping her lover's thighs harder, pushing her nose against the silky exterior of her labia, as her tongue teased and dipped inside.

"Oh," Paiten gasped on the last pocket of air left in her lungs and her back arched again.

The tongue inside of her grew braver, invading her with confidence and technique. Her pants morphed into the most lascivious moans.

Paiten felt her body fill with warmth and her heartbeat in her clitoris, beating faster than the speed of sound.

The sound of her own heartbeat in her ears washed out the sounds of her cries that began to mount and gather the closer her second orgasm approached.

She could feel her entire body rising, lifting off of the bed, her muscles tensing as her centre loosened and she was sent back into heaven.

She felt a pair of strong arms pulling her into an embrace and soft lips peppering her face, until they settled on her mouth and she tasted herself. Amanda's hands gathered in her hair again and she held her close as they kissed languidly.

Paiten broke it when she needed air and with a satisfied sigh, she dropped her head onto Amanda's chest.

"You alright?" Amanda asked.