Chapter 8: Unprecedented

"I love you, and please stay close, hello, goodbye, look up, and please don't miss me, but think of me everyday."

Song: Unforgettable~Sia
-----------------------------------------------------------

I felt majorly awkward, just sitting there, not doing anything but attracting attention.

"Hey, who's he?" I heard quiet whispers and murmurs that weren't all that quiet.

"HEY!" Someone shouted, making several people jump. "I'm just trying to think in peace, and all I hear are you people talking 'bout this young man who has most likely just come in for a good meal and drink. Right?"

A tall man stood, with long brown hair and two different colored eyes that seemed to switch every time he blinked with the lady behind him, who was short and also had brown hair. They both wore boots and spurs, like they were rusty old countrymen.

"Right?" He said again, walking over to where I sat. I pulled my makeshift hood tighter.

"Hey son, there isn't anything to be hiding from up in here. It's okay. Show your face or these people aren't gonna leave you be."

I hesitated. Looking up at him, I could see he had a shimmering golden eye and a bright blue eye. Looking behind him, I could see the lady was the same, except instead of a blue eye, she had a mystifying hazel eye. But it's not like it mattered, for every time they blinked, it was like they changed eyes.

Blink.

Gold, hazel.

Blink.

Hazel, blue.

Blink.

Gold, blue.

Blink.

Gold, gold.

It also seemed to happen when you weren't looking. When you looked away and glanced back, their eyes would have already changed. It was mezmerizing to watch, but I found myself staring and the man chuckled and spoke once more.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

"WAKE UP MISTRESS LUCY!!!"

I woke up with a start, my head pounding from sitting up so abrubtly.

And mistress? What's that all about?

"Are you awake? It is time for you to eat breakfast with the royal​  family. You will be informed of your situation there. Please get dressed. I will be back in fifteen minutes."

It was a servant. And I suppose 'mistress' has something to do with my cover.

------------------

After I had gotten dressed in a short opal gown and brushed my hair, there was another knock on my door.

"Yes?" I answered, placing the sandals they had given me on my feet.

"Do you need any help?" a voice called from the hallway. It sounded like the youngest sibling of 'Alexander the Great'.

"Not really, but would you mind giving me some tips on what I am doing? I'm a bit lost." I opened the door to a shy face and welcomed her in.

"First of all, you don't need to be so dressed up for breakfast."

The young princess  reached up and took off the dangly earrings I was wearing. I replaced them with my usual star ones. She took off the ton of bangles on my wrist and wiped my face free of make up. She then walked over to my closet and looked through the clothes I was given.

"This will do... My name is Anne, if you did not know already." She pointed for me to remove my clothes so I could wear the new ones chosen for me.

It was a pearl white dress with lacy sides and an embroidered backside.
It made me feel like a bride.

Anne tied up the lace and fixed my hair, placing a gold band around my head that had a few star charms and a crescent moon placed in the middle.

She stood back and admired her work, smiling and looking braver; less shy than she had been. It was then when I noticed her hair was a pearly white, and not a dark maroon like i had seen the other day. I wonder why?(cuz she has a split personality lmaooo)

I said my thanks and walked with her to the dining once the servant had come to get me.
🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Shorter chapters to get them out soonerrrr sorry about thaaaat

6/9/17