Chapter 10- A Love For Centuries

"Oh, my dear, why must we be separated, I in the Earth and you among the stars as beautiful as yourself."

Centuries by Fall Out Boy
-------------------
Honestly, I had no idea what I was thinking going into the garden. I also didn't show up to greet Alex- who has no idea where I've been. Not helping in the fact that I'm cooped up in my room and refusing to come out.

A knock, for probably the hundredth time, was heard from the door.

"Miss Lucy, it's time for dinner! The Lady wants to see you at dinner for an important matter!" A servant called from the door.

The Lady?

"I'll be out in ten minutes."

I didn't know what to do.
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

"Natsu of the Fairy Tail guild eh? He doesn't look so tough."

"I think he looks kinda cute, with his pink hair an' all."

"Shut up Casey, he's waking up."

I lift my head and loll it to the side, stretching my sore neck. How long was I out?

"Well, well, well, Sleeping Beautys finally woken up."

Why do the bad guys always say 'well well well?' Say something interesting and unique for once. Like pickled pumpernickel pomegranates or something.

"Huh, what was that? I zoned out, sorry. Its okay, you can repeat yourself, I'm listening." I answer, crossing my legs and lean back a bit in my chair that I'm tied to with some really tight rope.

These people do not know what they are doing.

"-I can reassure you, we know what we are doing, and can do it well. We may look a few staff below-"

And not listening.

I look around the room to find it pretty large and pretty bland.

I see three people, that I do not recognize, other than a tattoo on one of their shoulders.

Two of them have a tattoo of a sun and moon.

And the other had a thornbush with a lock on it.

Dreadlock.

🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
I freshen up, and can't shake the feeling that something bad is happening in the world. I don't know why, or how exactly, but its just a creeping feeling.

🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥
You just can't doing anything without screwing it up, can you Miles?!

What?! How is this my fault!!! You're the one that was like 'wouldnt it be an excellent idea to blackmail the fairy tail guild and get back at the dreadlocks by stealing their HOSTAGE!!!

now miles right now is not the time to be playing the blame game.

NO I BLAME YOU THIS IS ALL ON YOU THIS IS YOUR FAULT ITS YOUR FAULT THAT WERE GONNA DIE BY THE HANDS OF TITANIA AND SALAMANDER AND THE REST OF THE FAIRY TAIL GUILD!!!

(don't forget about the dreadlocks) and relax we still have Casey.

Right, Casey. What does she do anyway?
🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥🌟🔥
I didn't exactly know how this would come out but I'm still writing stuff also glimpse of next chapter whenever that gets done I guess peace out

9/24/17