And so the story begins

( Hey guys so here it is the first chapter leave a comment below if I should continue. If not I'v started to work on the sequel to loved until the end of time. Please enjoy this chapter)

It was an ordinary night the sky was clear,as the star's twinkle in the sky. All mice where sleeping peacefully in there houses, what could spoil this perfect night.

"THE PRINCESS IS MISSING SOUND THE ALARM!!!!!!!"

Well that went well so much for the peace,i think an explanation is in order. The princess Jennifer Elizabeth Tyler next in line to the throne, she is in her early twenties and her parents passed away when she was six. The Queen Jennifer grandmother has taken care of her ever since,the tragic lose of her son Edward Jennifer's father. The Queen has high hopes for Jennifer as she is the perfect definition of a princess and future Queen of mouse land. Jennifer has the beauty of a Queen and the knowledge, she loves a good mystery.

But back to reality the princess was never happy with her life, not that she was ungrateful she just wanted a life of her own. She had heard many rumours and stories of the great mouse detective, she longed to meet the man who kept her future kingdom safe all this time.
That is why she ran for her to have the taste of freedom,and meet the man of wonder and light she had heard so much about.

"NOT AGAIN THAT GIRL WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME"
" Please my darling granddaughter please return home before it to late"

To be continued...............
(Hope you all enjoyed this and the next chapter will be up soon)