Chapter tweleve

Jennifer POV:

"Ah my head kill what happened" wait what that sound ticking.
" no way I can't be in BIG BEN!!!" I screamed looking around that is when I notice something on another coge was Basil looking around as well at his surroundings. Behind him was ratigan holding a struggling Olivia.

" BASIL LOOK OUT !!!!" I yelled he heard me and tuned around to late being slapped in the face . The rest was a blurr I couldn't keep up but the next thing I knew was Olivia flying towards me

" Olivia are you alright ?" I asked her pulling her close towards me

" no I'm frightened are we going to die" she asked pointing to the cogs that where moving closer and closer towards us.

" No will be fine , will get out of this" I said holding on to her tightly I couldn't see Basil anywhere.
Where is he ? Please Basil help. A single tear ran down my face as I closed my eyes excepting fate. That was when a felt a tug on my hand pulling me upward. Snapping my eyes open I was met with kind eyes .

" Basil..."
" now I can't let our future queen get squished now can I ?" Basil replied a gusting his grip from my arm on to my waist. We landed on the ledge before running towards the rooftop, upon arriving we searched frantically for the balloon.

" Basil LOOK!!" I yelled quickly turning his head seeing the balloon heading closer towards us.
" quickly grab Olivia " Basil said quickly lifting her up towards the balloon and her out stretched father .

" Daddy I can't reach !!" Olivia cried
" Jenny take her and I'll lift you" Basil said placing Olivia down and wrapping his arms around me .
" closer Dawson!" I cried as we where still out of reach
" jump Olivia!!" Basil yelled
Olivia jumped from my arms into the safety of her father. Before I could even think I was thrown into the air Dawson catching my hand and pulling me up

" wha...what the.....Basil?" I looked over the edge to see Basil tumbling off of Big Ben in the clutches of ratiagn

" no.......NO!!!!" Wasting no time I jumped into the night sky to be with my beloved detective once more.

( Right where to begin I know a lot of you wanted me to update sooner , but I have been going through some personal issues that recently has spiralled out of control. I will be placing this book on hold as it is unfair on you lot always waiting for the next chapter, when things have become calm in my life I will return to finish writing this book . I have a lot of deadlines due and other important decisions to make about my future, and I hope you all will be supportive and understand my decisions to stop writing in this point in time . Hopefully it won't be forever it just I need to take a step back , before I ruin this book completely cause everyone want the next chapter and it not to the standards I want it to be. Thank you for your understanding.

Sailor fairy 💋 )