Chapter ten

Jennifer 's POV

The maids had done a wonderful job on my hair and make - up but I wish the person I was to soon marry was the one I truly loved. The dress I wore was the last thing I had of my mothers her wedding dress fitted my figure perfectly , and the jewelry belonged to my grandmother I hope she is alright?.

" We are ready your highness" one of ratgians men said

" I'm coming, lead me the way" I took one more look in the mirror before leaving my room

we had made it to the grand hall where i could hear the trumpets playing and the grand curtain pulling back to reveal the fake queen and myself.

"On this most joyful occasion, we are gathered here not only for my 60 years of being queen but to announces and proceed with my granddaughters future husband , who is a gifted leader for our country may I introduce professor ratigan"

Ratigan came out in royal clothing as the people gasped at why the queen would choose such a suitor for her only grandchild.

Bails POV

After escaping the mouse trap and freeing Olivia we headed out of the swearer so i could summon Toby. i whistled a high pitched tone and the great hound came straight away.

" Toby" the great hound came to a stop not before giving Olivia a good lick of effections

" The games afoot Toby our queen and princess is in mortal danger" Toby came to his senses letting us climb up and race to the palace.

" please be alright princess I'm coming for you"

Jennifer's POV

"Thank you your highness and now for the wedding to begin don't you agree princess" ratigan turned towards me bring my hand to his lips , oh how i just wanted to slap him.

" yes my love" i said through gritted teeth

The priest came up and began the vows

" Dearly beloved we are......"

Basil Pov

We made it to the place racing down the corrie doors to find Fidget about to throw the queen into the gaws of ratigans pet cat. quickly i grabbed her and loosened the ropes around her.

" Your highness where is ratigan?" I asked with distress

" the great hall , please save my granddaughter from marrying that horrible rat "

" I will your highness you have my word" quickly I made my way down to the great hall and notices the guards .

" Dawson follow my lead" I whispered Dawson nodded his head and we both disarmed the guards , and took over the robot queen.

Jennifer's POV

" Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness this man and this women in holy matchuromie"

I can't do this I want to run and hid but then who would look after the kingdom , all i want is to see basil one last time and tell him that I............that I.

" Your highness?"

" I'm sorry what did you say?"

" will you take this man to be your husband?"

" I ummm I ......... grandmother want do you think?" I needed to do something

" does your highness give me permission to marry her grandchild?" Ratigan asked with a grin, when she did not answer he slapped the robot and it came to life again

"Of course NOT , you fiend" the robot snapped back , what is happening

" what?" ratigan asked confused

" your not fit to marry my granddaughter"

" ins't she a joker" he tried to smile it off

" nothing more than a cheap fraud and impostor there is nothing you would try to gain power "

That was when the robot went crazy and started to fall apart

" you are nothing more than a...."

" don't say it" ratigan grabbed the robots wired neck

" SWEAR RAT" ?????

Basil....................................................................BASIL

"Arrest that fiend" basil said

basil , dawson and other men started to jump on ratigan to pull him down but all it did was rip his cloths.

I was unaware of fidget coming up behind me along with Olivia , he dragged me back and headed towards one of the balconies.

" BOSS......BOSS......the girls"

ratigan noticed this and swag up to the balcony grabbing a hold of me and danger ling me over the edge.

" STAY WHERE YOU ARE OR THE GIRL AND PRINCESS DIES" he dragged us out of the palace and onto the hot air balloon.

( Hi................. yep got no excuse just had a lot going on hopefully I can get another chapter up before Christmas or maybe in the new year ............... thank you for your patience)