Chapter four

The misty fog began to settle as a great hound dog stopped in front of a human toy shop.
" splendid job Toby!" Basil said as he stepped of Toby's noise on to the ledge. Elizabeth went to stand but stopped when she was Olivia struggle to get up. Elizabeth spun around and put Olivia in front of her, as they made there way towards the end of Toby's noise. Basil was still waiting for the rest of them , little Olivia held out her arms for basil to catch her. Rolling his eyes he reached out his arms for her, pulling her into his chest to make sure he didn't drop her. After placing her on the ground basil turned to Elizabeth.
" need assistance my dear?"
" no I fine thank you" Elizabeth replied as she jumped onto the ledge land right next to basil, losing her balance basil placed an arm around her waist to support her.
" thank you " Elizabeth said with a slight blush
" ah-um- your welcome miss Jones " basil said quite flustered
The pair made there way towards Olivia as she waited patiently for them. However Dr Dawson came tumbling into the pair, due to Toby not taking a Liking to Dawson hanging around on his noise.
" now Toby sit " basil said but Toby didn't follow instructions, basil made his way over to the hound stamping his feet.
"Now Toby SIT!"
" Sit Toby" said a small voice which the great hound took notice of and followed the order.
" good boy" basil said as he kept a Stern look towards Olivia.

~Time skip~( getting a bit bored on to the action)
After the team had made there way inside they looked around at all the amazing giant toys. Basil took the lead making careful step for the others to follow , the silence was suffocating. Until a loud CRASH was heard causing Elizabeth to jump into basil arms, as the noise was still going basil placed Elizabeth on the ground gentle before pouncing on the leaver on the toy. Turning towards Olivia he whispered in a harsh tone to remain quite ,before turning to Dawson and Elizabeth to not let Olivia out of there sights. Turning around he strutted into the opposite direction with Olivia following behind him.

"He is so...so...ah what the blasted word. Controlling " Elizabeth said annoyed
" why is that my dear?" Dawson said
" expecting us to look out or keep an eye on a little girl" Elizabeth explained back
" come on you two, can't let our fend get away now" basil said from a far distances
" we're coming basil, come on my dear"
" yes doctor "

As they continued on there quest they found some strange foot prints and toys with the machinery missing.when suddenly the toys came to life
" what is that beautiful music?" Elizabeth asked as she followed the sound Olivia rushing ahead to follow the trail of bubbles .
" what a enchanting music box?" Elizabeth explained but her thought where cut short as she heard a blood curdling scream
"OLIVIA !!!!!"
She saw basil and Dawson heading into the opposite direction and began to follow after them. But something was thrown at her causing her to lose conches, and fall into a sea of black.
There where a few things she heard before welcoming the Black Sea
Was
" SHE GONE told you watch the girl"-basil
" will get her back" -basil
" Elizabeth are you okay"-Dawson
"Quick back to Baker Street " - basil

Warm strong arms lifted her into the cold night air and supported her as they made there way into the night.