A Little Truth to Begin a Story

Nolan's POV:

Paris in the pouring rain- the most beautiful sight you can ever imagine.

Walking in the rain was always one of the things I loved to do. Some people claims it's calming. I think it's becouse you're closer with a nature. More than ever. It lets you see how it reborns giving a new hope. This rain is really important to the nature.

Otherwise, the same element can also destroy everything. We like to think we deserve all good without paying. Sadly, the nature doesn't respect our wishes. 

I'm watching drops of water fall on  grass, making it shine, making it look alive. It's making me envious.

I wish I could feel so refreshed. I wish my soul could feel so refreshed.

But enough of petty, little "life toughts" which none wants to listen.

I'm Nolan Leto, seventeen years old boy who never had a normal life. The one where you go to school and complain about it, do homework then meet some friends, play video games. I'm a model. I'm rich, famous and always on the road. Who wouldn't want that?

Me, for example. You can't possibly know how empty it feels. You might think I'm just spoiled. I sometimes think so as well. Guess you have to wait a little to find out.

~~~~~~~~~

This is my first book and I don't know what I'm doing so please forgive me 😂
I just had an idea and I had to bring Nolan to life. I beg you to comment. I really want to know what you think (even if it's going to be all bad). Also I don't know english very well, sorry for mistakes. I'll update regularly and try my best.