Chapter One

Jayden's POV:

"Jayden here!" Josh screamed so I passed him  ball. He avoided player from another team and kicked it in direction of the gate. Goalkeeper didn't even have time to react.

"Goal!!!" He cheered.

"Calm down, you're going to scream that when we'll kick St. Belion's asses" I laughed.

"Ehh a little warm up won't hurt. Promise I'm not going to loose my voice."

Josh has been my best friend since middle school and his obnoxious ass will probably be ruining my calm for a little while.

"Don't be so sure." St. Belion has a pretty good team. Not saying that our is worse. First game in this season isn't going to be a walk in the park.

"Easy, bro. They don't have any chance when you have our back." He said.

"I guess you're right." I smirked. Josh and I are co-captains of Quinton High's soccer team so we're popular in this school. Soccer is one of the most important sports here and I live for soccer. I'm generaly active person who hates sitting in one spot for too long but soccer is what I love more than anything. And becouse of that I'm one of the best players our school has.

"All right, ladies. that's all for today. Don't forget to train some in home. We have to be at our bests on that match." Coach shouted. Ughh he's so handsome when he's doing that. Which is always by the way.

Oh right, I forgot to tell you I'm gay. In a closet. I probably could tell my parents and my friends but I don't have a reason. And also I'm a little afraid, I admit. But it isn't important because none had caught my eye. Well coach is hot but that's all. That's what my dick thinks. Maybe it's becouse I'm so focused on training.

As we started to walking to changing room my another friend Nick showed behind us and complained."I'm exhausted. He wore us out, not in a good meaning."

The atmosphere in our team is okay. We're not mindless jocks who like  bullying weaker. And even though there probably are a few ignorants, I think most of my team mates wouldn't have anything against my sexuality.

In fact, Jonas is openly gay. He came out some time ago and he has a boyfriend in Junior year.

I showered quickly and dressed then waited for Nick and Josh, who of course was last. Princess. Beauty takes time.

"Sooo, what's up with you and that girl?" Nick asked me when we finally begun walking to the parking.

"Who Holly? Ughh she's horrible.
I can't stand her. She's acting like a stalker. Wherever I go she's there. I swear I wouldn't be suprised if I found her under my bed one night." I anserwed.

"Well, she's kinda hot even irritating." Josh said.

"You better watch your mouth. Your girlfriend wouldn't like hearing that. Speaking of the devil." I teased.

Cassey walked to us and kissed him on the cheek. "Hey guys." Even as a gay I must say, she's quite a sight. Long curly blonde hair along with her stunnig eyes green as sea water, and big breasts that make jealous  many girls and attract men's eyes.

And Josh is head over heels in love with her. They're together now for two months which is the longest relationship Josh ever had. He always has been a player. I'm both happy and maybe even a little envious. I can't help it. I just really want to have something like they have. Sometimes it gets lonely. You know. When we're not training.

"Did you hear? Nolan Leto is going to be in our town! On this fashion show next week!"She ended with a loud squeal.

"Who?" Me and Josh asked at the same time.

"YOU DON'T KNOW HIM?! He's every girl's dream!" Oh oh, fan girling starts. You better run for your dear life Nolan. Never come back.

"Do we look like girls?" Josh looked too resentful for his own good. Cassey doesn't really like any objection.

"Whatever, you're going with me honey. Don't argue." She ended our conversation with a devilish grin on her face.