Chapter five

Jayden's POV:

The great day has finally came. I bet you can feel how happy I am. I'm so good at pretending. Almost fooled myself.

The same can't be told about Cassey. I watched as Josh opened door of his car. She was dressed like a queen.

Her thick blonde locks were falling on the top of her dark green dress. She was smiling widely.

"Are you really so excited to see that model guy?" I didn't understand it. Neither did Josh. He was starting to be like a typical possesive boyfriend with this jealous look on his face.

"No. I'm happy to see him, but I'm also happy to be here in general. I've never been on a fashion show."

"You want to be a model or something?"

"Or something. I want to be a photographer." Apparently Josh knew this. He didn't look suprised at all.

"Umm do we need invitations here?" We were in front of the gate which was open, but there was standing a guy dressed in a black suit. And you could see a house or rather masion not so far away.

"Yep, I have them. This fashion show was organised by Olimpia Vergez. She is a fashion designer and she has her own clothing line Vergez fashion. Her daughter Carmen is my friend, so she gave me invitations."

The guy checked if our names are on the list and let us in after telling us where to go.

We took our seats. There was an average catwalk. But around it there were tons of some white flowers.

"Wow Carmen did great job. She was decorating." Cassey admired decorations for a little longer.

"Yeahh, those flowers aren't half bad" Josh agreed.

"Those flowers are Orchids, you ignorant" She teased.

"Even I knew this" Not really. I just tried to look smart.

Most of seats were already taken. The show starts in 15 minutes. We were sitting in third row but I'm tall, so I'll see everything perfectly. Not that I care but I can watch as well if I already draged my lazy ass here.

The scenery was beautiful. There were a copule of trees behind us. On the left was a well kept garden with pink roses, lillies and a bunch of other flowers which names I don't know.

You could hear a bird singing quietly under all of the small talks that slightly bored people was having.

All of this made me feel like something special was going to happen. But what could it possibly be?

"You guys look great." She eyed us one more time.

"None can compare to you, baby." Josh complemented.

"Aww thank you, honey" They had one of this "cute" moments. Looking in each other's eyes only to end up kissing.

Instead of making an immature comment and interrupt them I looked away to give them some privacy.

"Good afternoon, everybody. My name is Olimpia Vergez and this is a fashion show of Vergez Fashion's new collection. We'll see again at the end. I hope you'll enjoy the show."

The show has begun.

Cassey lightened up every time another model walked on the catwalk. I don't think she was even blinking. I didn't observe her too much, because come on. There were hot guys on this catwalk.

But after twenty minutes I got kinda bored since I don't know anything about fashion at all and turned to see what Josh was doing. And do you know what I saw?

Josh putting a gum in some lady's hair. I glared at him and he gave me his innocent expression which I could no longer belive. Never could. I swear his seven years old brother is more mature than him.

"Look, look! Nolan's there." Cassy said so we quickly turned. I froze.

He was tall but had a slim figure. His long, brown hair made me want to run my fingers through them. He was wearing navy blue shirt with some patterns on it, black trench coat and tight skinny jeans which let me see how perfectly shaped his legs were.

He was walking down the catwalk with such a confidence, making all of the girls sigh and stopped at the end to present his clothes. Right then, our eyes met.

I only could see that they were dark from this distance. But now they were looking at me with a suprise and something else that I couldn't name. I don't even know him, yet I'd give anything to know what he's thinking.

Suddenly, we heard some noise from back and we finally came back to reallity. He walked away quickly.

"Dude, he was definitly staring at you! Did you see?" Josh pointed.

"What? No. He was looking at this hot girl behind me. Maybe he fell in love or something" I lied quickly.

"Yeah, right. Are you talking about this old fat grandma? Leave that poor women alone, pervert."

"Nolan Fucking Leto was staring at your boring person and you deny it. I can't understand how your logic works..." Cassey interjected.

"You're saying I'm boring?! I tried to act more like myself. They didn't seem to be conviced but they let it slide.

We watched the show in silence after that but much to my dissapointment Nolan didn't show anymore.

"It's weird. Every model showed up a copule of times besides him..." Cassey wondered.

"Whatever let's just go home. I've had enough." Josh complained.

I didn't hear rest of the talk. I got totally lost in a memory of this amazing face among white orchids, which suddenly seemed a lot more beautiful. And the worst part of that isn't that he probably is not even gay but that I most likely won't see him again.

-------------------
Uff... It took me five chapters to make Nolan and Jaden meet. Maybe now it'll get a little more interesting. Did you like it? Please comment and vote.