Chapter 1

You came out of your room.

Your boss saw you and smirked "hurry up beautiful. The people are waiting for your performance~" you scoffed and pushed your boss aside "yeah yeah I know..."

Then a slow jazz music started playing.

You took a deep breath and came out of the curtains. You see all men (no woman, only the strippers) staring up at you with all smirks in their faces.

You walked up to the pole and started pole dancing. While doing that in front of all men, even your boss, two men came in the building. You saw them coming in at the corner of your eye.

The both of them sat down at one table in the back of the room. While dancing still, two of them watches you "damn, the girl got some moves, eh Jeremy?"

Jeremy blushed madly "I-I...ugh, I dunno w-why you have to b-bring me here..!" Mike smirked "what? I decide to hang out here since it's my favorite place..."

(Me: God dammit Mike)

You saw that one boy with Mike, sitting next to him. You didn't know his name yet, but you thought he looked damn cute in that green turtle neck.

You decide to finish of your performance by giving your phone number to him.

You let go of the pole and strutted down to where the green boy was sitting. All men looked back at you and finally got to there table. You grab their napkin and grab a pen from a waiter.

You wrote down your number and gave it to the green boy "call me~" you said winking. All the men whistled and 'oooohhh'ed. You went backstage since your performance was done.

Jeremy blushed and slouched at his seat "w-w-what just happened...." Mike chuckled "that girl gave you her phone number. What a lucky guy!"

Jeremy blushed harder "b-b-but I-I don't even know her..!" Mike rubbed his back "don't worry bud, you'll get to know her when you call her."

While another girl is performing, you looked at your boss "this is the last time. I'm not working her any more! I quit!" Your boss pulled you over to him.

"Aw baby, you can't quit..~" he starts to squeeze your rear end a little. You pushed him "no! Stop! I completely quit!" You put your clothes on and gave your work clothes to him.

"GOOD DAY!" You exited the building.