Chapter 4

You were on your phone, just texting your internet friends.

Jeremy came in the room that you were in.  You saw him and smiled "hey Jeremy..." Jeremy smiled "h-hey" the chocolate brown hair male walks over to you and sits down.

You kept texting and Jeremy watches you. It was silent for a few minutes and then you said "so, anything new..?" Jeremy shook his head "n-nope."

You sighed and turned off your phone. You set it aside and rested your head on Jeremy's shoulder. Jeremy blushes and smiles a bit. You hug his arm and nuzzles into it.

You rubbed his arm with only your thumb and sighed.

"You know Jeremy, we need to go on a date." Jeremy looks at you "I-I never gone on a-a d-date before..." You grin "it's ok jere, you'll love the place we're going.."

You grab your phone and placed it in your pocket. You grab your keys and Jeremy's hand and ran out the door.

--

"Why won't you tell m-me y/n?" Jeremy said fiddling with his fingers.

You lick your lips "It's a surprise Jeremy." Jeremy nodded and just played with his sleeves. After 15 minutes later, you guys arrived. You parked your car and got out.

"We're here!" Jeremy got out and looked up "Beard Papa's?" You nodded and smiled "yeah! C'mon Jere!" Jeremy closed the car door and follows behind you.

You open the door for him and he enters first. You went in second and smiled "They sell the goods here! They have the best cream puffs!"

You pulled a chair for him and he sits down. It's one of the chairs that are flat and a simple white table. It's kind of little but Jeremy can still fit.

"You wait here while I get the cream puffs. You'll love it!" You went over the cashier.

Jeremy smiles a bit as he watches you order. While you order, another person came in the building. Jeremy turns to see a purple guy. He gasps and tries to hide from him.

He ran behind the trash can. The purple guy sees you and smirks, liking what he sees. He walks over to form a little line behind you.

You wait for the lady to get the cream puffs as something squeezed at your rear end. You yelp and punched the purple guy behind you. He falls backwards and you see his nose bleeding a little.

You look down at him and growl "don't, fucking, touch me.." He chuckles "my my, a pretty girl who knows how to fight, smexy~" he made you piss so you stepped on his stomach.

He starts to cough out blood.

Jeremy sees this for himself and he comes out of the trash bin slowly. The lady behind the counter was seeing the action also, but she didn't call the police because she was now afraid of you.

You Sparta kick him outta the building and he went flying.

There was some blood on the floor but you didn't care. You turn to face the lady. She slowly gave you the cream puffs and ran to the kitchen.

You dusted yourself and you saw Jeremy standing there, shocked.

"Uh, this is the second time you p-punched a guy...cool." You shrugged "eh, I'm used to punching guys. I've punched like hundreds of them." Jeremy gives you a weird look.

He slowly sits back down as you set the cream puffs between you guys. You grin at him "take one Jere!" He nods and take the one in front of him.

He takes a bit out of it and 'mmmmm's "wow! You're right y/n! T-This is actually good." You grab the second one "I told you!" Jeremy takes more bites.

Once you guys were done, you threw the leftover stuff away. You and Jeremy went out of the building "best date s-so far..." You smirk "...glad you think so, because we're going to Daiso Japan!"

You pointed at a building "I sometimes come here for Pocky and stuff. Probably you can buy something there!" Jeremy nodded and you guys went inside.

The aisles were a bit small, not a lot of people in them. You went to grab Pocky and you took another one for Jeremy "here!" Jeremy took it and smiled "t-thanks y/n.."

You nodded and Jeremy looks around for items that are interesting to him.

---

You and Jeremy went out of the building, holding bags.

"This w-was the best date ever, y/n..." You smiled "no problem! Now you know how a date feels like." You guys got in the car and put the bags on the back.

You started the car and back up, looking at the review mirror. Jeremy says "u-um, about that purple guy earlier. H-he's one of my friends..."

You stop backing up and look at Jeremy "what's his name?" Jeremy replied "V-Vincent." You look out the window "that asshole, he looks worse than Mike.."

"He is. He always hits on girls." You sighed and continued to back up.

"He'll be hitting on dead people when he goes to hell."