Chapter 6

You and Jeremy are just watching T.V the next day.

And you just realized you didn't used a condom when you Jeremy had sex last night. You almost screamed when you were watching t.v. Jeremy looks at you.

"Are y- you ok y/n?" You look at him. His face was all worried, so cute. You nod "Yeah, it's ok...I just...um...never mind." Jeremy looks back at the tv slowly.

You put your hand on your face and groaned "Shit, I'm probably gonna get pregnant soon." Jeremy snaps his head towards you "Hm?" You shook your hand "nah, nothing."

Jeremy shrugs and looks back at the t.v.

---

It's been almost an hour and you were getting bored.

You pick up the remote and about to click off but then you hear a deep groan. You turn your head to Jeremy and saw him clenching on the couch. Your eyes widen.

"Oh shoot! Jeremy! Are you okay?" You pat his shoulder and Jeremy just kept groaning. You sat up "Let me get you some warm water for your forehead."

You hustled over to the kitchen. You turn on the sink and grabbed a bowl. You fill up the bowl with warm water. You turned it off  and grabbed a towel and dip it in the water.

When you came back, Jeremy was silent. He had his head down and hands on his lap. You look at him weirdly "J-Jeremy? You okay?" You walk up to him slowly and sat next to him.

You pick up the warm wet towel. You were about to put it in his forehead but then there was a deep chuckle. You jump back "U-uh--" Jeremy tilts his head up and looks at you with a smirk.

He looks the same, but his face was all, dark. You took steps backwards "J-Jeremy, please don't make me punch you in the stomach." Jeremy lick his lips.

He stood up "My my, I never felt so alive before." You made a face "wha--" he pins you at the wall "JEREMY! S-STOP! YOU KNOW I HATE WHEN GUYS PIN ME!" You started to clench your fists.

"No dear, I have no idea what you're talking about~" you clench your teeth and close your eyes "JEREMY! STOP PLAYING AROUD! I'M GONNA PUNCH YOU--"

Jeremy pins your hands above your head. He leans closer to your face "Happy now?" You made a angry face "JEREMY--" "shush. Someone might hear."

Suddenly Jeremy turns back to normal.

You look at his eyes "J-Jeremy..." Jeremy says nothing and runs toward the bathroom. You dusted your clothes and you look at the bathroom door.

"What did just happen..? Did...Jeremy try to flirt with me like that? But...I-it can't be..."

You look at the warm bowl.