Chapter 5 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(I guess lemon in this story. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

You were on your bed, getting ready to sleep.

Jeremy was in the bathroom, taking a shower. It's been 2 months since you guys were a couple. You and Jeremy were happy about it.

While you wait for Jeremy, you turn on the tv to watch your (favorite show). After a few minutes of watching tv, Jeremy comes out of the bathroom.

His hair was wet, only a white towel around Jeremy's waist. You saw him coming into your room and he smiles. You smile back "Hey JereBear."

(Remember that nickname everyone? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

You thought to yourself 'Damn, Jeremy looks so cute and hot. I wonder what it'll be like without his towel..' You smirk to yourself while Jeremy puts on a white tank top.

You blush as Jeremy tries to put his boxers under the towel. He already felt comfortable putting on and wearing boxers around you.

You were only a black shirt and panties. Jeremy sets the towel on a hook and sits on the bed next to you. He doesn't say anything but watches the show with you.

After an hour of watching, and little bit of awkward silence, you turn off the tv "C'mon Jere, let's get some sleep..." Jeremy nods as you turn off the lights.

You turn on a little night light and lay down on the bed. You turn around to look at Jeremy, who's eyes were already close. You smile to yourself and said, "Jeremy?"

Jeremy nods, still eyes closed "yeah?" "Do you...wanna do something fun for the night...~?" You ask. Jeremy opens his eyes and blushes "w-what do you mean by t-that..?"

You giggle "I mean like...u-hm...how do you say it.." You held up your hands and made a hole with your hand, and sticking a finger in it.

Jeremy blushes more and squeaks "u-um...I-I..." You smirk at him a little bit. You wink as you start to take off your shirt. Jeremy sits up and his face sweats.

You weren't wearing any bra so you covered your breasts a little bit, by crossing your arms.

-After a few minutes of convincing Jeremy to have sex with you( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)-

Jeremy pins you down and you yelp.

You both were now nude. And Jeremy got convinced. He kisses you passionately and you kiss him back, wrapping your arms around his neck.

He shakes a little bit, worrying that he'll mess up. He lifts your legs up and aims himself towards you. He thrusts in and you moan "oh~! J-Jeremy!"

He goes in and out slowly, gripping on your waist. You cling on the bed sheets as he goes faster on you. The bed starts to shake a little, and the mattress getting warmer.

His forehead was seating a little bit as you moan more "a-ah~! Jeremy! K-keep going!" He nods and speeds up. After a few minutes of  thrusting, Jeremy says "I-I...I think I'm gonna cum..~!"

You nodded "uh huh! Me t-too~! Shit, this feels good~!" You both came and both of you were out of breath. Jeremy passes out and you sat there, smiling at Jeremy.

(First lemon so far on the book. Whenever I add a Lenny face on the title name, that means there's a lemon in the chapter, so be warned ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ~Galaxii)