Chapter 3

( I smell a lemon coming upppp~)

You guys slept together, since now Jeremy is living with you now.

It was 6 around the morning and your phone rang. You made a scrunched up face and tried to open your eyes. You reach over to grab your phone by the nightstand.

You smack your lips and sit up and answer the call "h-hello..?" You said in a really tired voice. On the other end of the line, you heard a yell "COME BACK TO THE CLUB PLEASE."

You frowned "Ugh, it's you. Why you have to call around this time assface..." Your boss said "I need you badly, the men wants you too." You scratch your head.

"I don't care if you need me, or the men. I want to go back to my normal life. And you need to control your slutty ass stripers..." You hang up and went back to sleep.

Jeremy snorted.

You smiled.

-

"Y/n...y/n...Y/N!"

You scream and fell on the floor "oh my gosh jere, you scared me..." Jeremy picks you up and sets you on the bed again. You rubbed your eyes "did I oversleep..?"

"Not really." Jeremy replied with a cute smile on his face. You smirked and grabbed Jeremy's head. You pulled him over and kiss him in the lips for the first time.

Jeremy blushes madly.

But slowly replies back, wrapping his arms around your waist. You moan a little through the kiss. After a few minutes of making out, you pulled away grinning.

"I love you Jere, even tho we barely met...~" Jeremy blushes "M-me too.." You smirked and you pin him in the bed. He blushes more "Y-y-y/n! What a-are you doing..?!"

His question made you even smirk more "oh, I wanna do something further than just kissing...~" Jeremy smiled nervously "...a-and what's t-t-that...?"

You wiggle your brows a little.

//EYEBROW WIGGLE INTENSIFIES

You took off his pants.

He squealed "y-y/n..!" You grab his boxers "WHAT ARE YOU HIDING UNDER HERE?" Jeremy shut his mouth. You pulled his boxers down and revealed his 'lemons'.

You frowned "Jeremy..." Jeremy still stayed silent "JEREMY!" Jeremy looks at you with a dumb but cute look "yeah.." You grab a lemon and show it to him.

"HAVE YOU BEEN STEALING LEMONS AGAIN." Jeremy whined

"I NEED THEM!"

-
"Ah~! Jeremy~~!" You moaned "what." He replied "s-stop going fast~!" Jeremy looks at you "we're just cutting lemons together, how are we going fast..?" You bit your lip.

"Sorry, I was thinking about having sex."

-
(Give me ideas guys, for the next chapter. See you then. ~Galaxy)