Chapter 7

"J-Jeremy. Please come out. Its ok now."

"NO! I-I DONT WANT TO!"

Aw man. You really scared Jeremy. You sighed "C'mon Jeremy. Please come out. Please. I won't hurt you." Jeremy replies "B-but I will h-h-hurt you! A-and I don't w-want that to h-h-happen..."

You can hear faint sobs inside.

--

"Jeremy, please. Just let me in. ITS BEEN 24 HOURS AND YOU HAVEN'T OPENED UP PLEASEEEEEEEE." You yawned and press your ear on the door.

You can he soft snores. He's been sleeping the whole night you guessed. You had no choice but to break down the door. You crack you knuckles, crack your neck, and turn your hands into fists.

You took a deep breath and kicked the door. It successfully opened, but broken. You had no choice. Jeremy was still sleeping, how did he not hear that?

You picked the green sleeping boy up in bridal style, and carried him to your guys' room. You set him down on the bed and kiss him on the forehead "You dork." You whispered.

You went back to the living room and grabbed the the warm bowel. You thought that Jeremy needs to cool down a little so you decide to go back to the room.

You took out the cloth out of the warm water. Wait. It wasn't warm anymore. You grunted and went to get a fresh one. You got back again and put the cloth on Jeremy's forehead.

It covered his face a little. You thought he looked cute when he sleeps. You ruffle his hazel hair and slept with him also.

--

You ran straight ahead and came into a dead end. 'F*ck, I'm so stupid. Why did I ran here..?' You tried not to cry as you hear a deep chuckle coming from the dark.

You snap your head and shook "w-who's there?! Show yourself..!" You said, trying to act brave "Calm down love. I just wanted to...comfort you..here in the dark.."

You clench your teeth "ngh! J-just. Tell me w-who you are! I'm gonna punch you!" There was that creepy chuckle again "oh please don't! I'm so scared!" The voice said sarcastically.

Suddenly, out of the dark, you saw...Jeremy.

"W-what?! J-Jeremy! What are you...doing...?!" He smirks "what are you doing being so sexy~?" You made a 'SHUT YO BUBBLE GUM DUM DUM LOOKING ASS, DAFUQ--' face.

"L-look Jeremy. I have no idea what's got into you please. S-stop acting like this. You know how I hate when guys flirt with me. Don't be l-like them."

He goes up closer to you. He's clothes are dark colored. He wore a green scarf and black clothing. And his face, was different. Something that you never seen in his eyes.

"My love, there's no need to be scared. I'm right here...I'll keep you close...forget about the other Jeremy. He's too...weak anyways. He's nothing like your type..~"

You were about to punch him in the face but he successfully dodge it and pins you at the wall "why are you attempting to punch me sweetheart?" You felt tears filling up your eyes.

"BECAUSE YOUR'E NOT YOURSELF! S-STOP THIS NOW. IT CAN'T..BE..HAPPENING...AGAIN!!" You kick him in the crotch and he releases you. He held himself and you ran.

"I'm so sorry Jeremy..."

-~-~

"Y/n? Y/n! W-Wake up!"

You fluttered your eyes open and came face to face with the innocent boy. You rub your eyes "uh...yeah. What is it...?" Jeremy says "Why a- are you talking into your sleep?"

You fell silent.

"Uhem. I....I dunno. I...get really tired...when I talk to myself...in my sleep." You respond, feeling bad when you lied" "o-oh. Y-you said something about...um...what w-was it called?"

He looks at you "...y-you said a name called. M-mr. F?"

'Mr. F?' You said to yourself.