Chapter 2

You slam the door when you exited the building.

"I always hated this job anyways. The boss is so touchy, the girls are so mean to me because they think they're 'perfect' than me. AND THERES NO GIRLS IN THE CLUB EXCEPT FOR STRIPPERS!"

You weren't looking where you were going so you bumped into a person. Both of you fell on the floor and you saw a napkin fly over to you. You looked at the napkin and said your phone number in it.

Your eyes widen and looked at the person. It was the green boy.

(Me: IT'S DAT BOI. OH SHEIT WADDUP XD)

You blushed and helped the brown hair boy. He looked down at you and smiled "h-hey, it's you again..." You smiled "I actually quit the job after I had that phone number to you...heh.."

Jeremy blushes, and rubs the back of his head "s-so, why did you give m-me your phone number..?" You grin "you're a cute boy. I like cute boys like you~"

Jeremy blushes even harder and smiled nervously "t-t-thanks, nobody c-called me c-cute before..." You giggled "you're even cuter when you stutter!"

Jeremy can feel himself melting.

"E-ehh..?" You said, not knowing what to say. You put your hand out "Names y/n, nice to meet you!" Jeremy shook it "N-name is Jeremy...n-nice to meet you too.."

You looked around "so, where's your friend that you were sitting next to earlier in the club?" Jeremy sighed "that's Mike. H-he's a total damn pervert to girls..."

You blushed a little "wow. Even I dance in front of him...what did he say about me?" "He s-said 'damn, that girl got some moves, eh Jeremy?'" Jeremy said, mocking a little what Mike said.

You laughed "oh my god! Hah! Hilarious!" Jeremy giggled.

Suddenly, Mike comes out of the club and walks up to you guys "hey Jeremy! Is this the girl that gave her phone number to you?" Jeremy nodded "y-yeah. This is y/n..."

Mike looked at your body and smirked "well well, hello y/n. You got some sexy dance moves up there earlier~" you blushed and punched him in the face.

He falls backwards and rubbed the place where you punched him "ow..." He said groaning. Jeremy's eyes widen at looks at you "whoa, y/n..?!"

You hugged over to Jeremy and he blushes. You looked down at Mike "I have him, asshole." You were about to walk away with Jeremy but than you said.

"Also, I can fight too. Don't expect to be a pervert around me again..."

---
"Sorry about punching your friend earlier. He got me pissed..."

Jeremy sighed "it's ok y/n, I don't blame you" you guys were in your house, just hanging out on the couch. You asked Jeremy "how did you even met Mike?"

Jeremy respond saying "well...w-we work together in the same pizzeria and then we became friends. I-I have other friends besides Mike also who works there"

You smiled "cool."

You both looked away blushing a bit. Jeremy reached over to grab your hand a little. You looked over to your other side and see Jeremy holding you hand.

You looked at Jeremy and smiled a bit. He blushes and smiles back at you. You both gaze into each other's eyes. You leaned in with your eyes half lidded.

"Jeremy...~" suddenly the door bell rang. You opened your eyes "the pizzas here!" You ran to get the door.

"Almost..."