Chapter 12

There were only 3 more weeks until Christmas now. It was snowing more than even, but it was nice. Harry and I had a couple of dates, but we never left the house because we both agreed we didn’t want this all over the newspapers or websites. It was nice and private. The boys understood as well. They were the only others that knew, apart from Harrys family. I have seen pictures of them, but never in person. But only 2 more week, then I will.

Rehearsals were easy. Ever since Harry and I became a thing, my dancing has improved. It kinda gave me that one small boost that my mom would always give me. It reminded me to back then when I was happy.

Its been a long time since we’ve been working on these dances, but I wasn’t really friends with anyone in the dance group. But that didn’t disturb me. I had my One Direction boys, that’s all I needed. I was never good at making friends anyway, so it all worked out.

Time passes really fast. Faster than you could imagine. There was only 1 more week until Christmas break, but nothing had really changed. I was getting very excited about having Christmas  with someone else than my dad, and I had already gotten some of my presents for the family. I shouldn’t really be spending all this money, but I had to be nice. I’ve never met someone’s parents before. What if they don’t like me?

Christmas was so close. Now, we are even practicing some of the dances on the big stage. It’s pretty exciting to think that the big audience could be filled with people all looking at me and the other dancers with the lights and the music. Wow. I couldn’t wait.

My bag was already packed. I only had a small suitcase because I don’t really own a lot of fancy clothes, but it was good because then it wont be too heavy for security. We will fly to Homes Chapel and then drive. So it wont take long.

Harry picked me up at my apartment on the day we flew.

“Are you ready?” He asked with his adorable smile. I nodded. He then took my bag in one hand, and mine in the other and brought me to the taxi that will bring us to the airport. We were on our way. I absolutely loved plane and car rides, But this plane was different. It was tiny but very fancy. It is very cool to have a super rich boyfriend. So ya.

The traveling didn’t take long, but there was a lot of rushing so it was all very hectic. We finally arrived and got into a taxi to bring us to Harrys home. Fortunately, we did not encounter any paparazzi on the whole way.

The whole car ride I looked out the window. It looked like a nice place to live in, Holmes Chapel. It seemed a little quiet though. It was the typical English stereotype that we see in English movies. I thought it was nice.

We arrived at his house. Here we go. Harry could tell I was nervous, so before we got out the car, he held my hand.

“It’s going to be alright. They’ll love you. No worries.” Then he gave be a kiss and got out the car. I got out to.

As I closed the door of the car I could hear the house door open and screams of joy came out. A very pretty lady came out. She was a little smaller than Harry, but he was a very tall person, and she had long curly black hair. She was probably his mom. She ran straight towards him and gave him a big hug and many many kisses. He was a little embarrassed by his mom and I could see him pushing her away a little.

“Muum…” He groaned but I could see he really wanted to keep hugging her.

“Oh, I’m sorry Harry.” She backed off and stroked his cheek. “I’ve just missed you.”

“I’ve missed you too mum.” He smiled at her, then glanced over to me. “This is Jessi.” His mum then cut him off.

“Oh yes! Hello dear.” She came towards me and also gave me a hug. It felt a little awkward, but nice. She finally let go. “My names Anne, I’m Harrys mum. I’ve heard so much about you.” She smiled. I smiled back.

“Thank you so much for having me over for Christmas.”  I tried being polite.

“Oh, no problem dear. Do come in.” She grabbed one of Harrys suitcases and walked into the house. I took my bag and also walked in. The house was beautiful. It was big, but cozy, and it had been decorated so nicely. There were candles and twigs and snowmen and Santa clauses everywhere. It was a typical Christmas decorated house. It was absolutely lovely.

“Gemma! Harry and Jessi are here!” Harry’s mom screamed to the staircase. Then quickly there were footsteps running down the stairs and in no time there was a girl in Harry’s arms. He was shocked too, but he smiled when he noticed it was his sister.

“You alright Gemma?” He laughed and she let go.

“Yeah, yeah. Merry Christmas Harry!” She smiled. She was also beautiful, just like her mum and her brother. They really looked alike. She then came over to me. “You must be Jessi, right?”

“Oh, yeah, hi. Nice to meet you.” I smiled and she gave me a big hug. Nobody was this nice back in America. I felt a little awkward, so I just stood there and smiled.

Harry’s step-dad came in as well, we greeted each other and then went to grab all of our luggage and bring it to a room. I was wondering where I would sleep. Would I be with Harry?

“Is it alright if you sleep in the bungalow? Uncle Jeff and Meg will sleep in your room Harry, and Cassie, Sophie and Gemma will be in her room, so there aren’t really any rooms left.” Harrys mom told us. So it was going to be me and Harry alone in a bungalow? It sounded cute, but I wasn’t sure what she meant.

Harry had told me that his uncle will probably come for Christmas too with his wife, Meg, and two daughters, Cassie and Sophie, who were 5 and 7. I was a little scared to spend Christmas with two small children. I didn’t have any family or friends that had small kids, so I never knew how to act around them. I would just have to figure something out.

I was surprised when Harrys mom led us outside to a small wooden cabin in their garden. It was a big room but it looked and felt very cozy.

“Here we are.” Harrys mum placed the suitcases in a corner. “Its not much but its really lovely and cozy in the winter, so I hope you will be alright.” She smiled and left. I took a look around. It really was lovely.

“So, what do you think?” Harry came to me and held my hands. I smiled.

“I think this will be a great Christmas.” I gave him a kiss and then went to get some more stuff.

It really would be the best holiday I ever had. Well, that is what I thought at that time.