Chapter 14

It was only a couple of days until Christmas eve. I got along well with Harrys family now. They decided to just forget about the questions they asked me, and just accept me as a normal girl.

Gemma and I went Christmas shopping since she knew the family well and so she could advise me what to buy. It was Christmas, of course I was going to spend a lot of money on gifts. I know I shouldn’t, but they were letting me stay for 4 weeks, it’s the least I could do.

Even though it was the holidays, Harry was often busy on the phone with the One Direction manager or talking to the other 4 mates, but at night, he was mine to cuddle with. The whole holiday felt like a fairy tale.

I even started to get along with Cassie and Sophie. I never knew how to act around them, but I learned you just need to smile and say stupid things to make them laugh and love you. I even showed them some easy dance steps they could learn. They absolutely adored my dancing. It was cute.

I did have a bad conscience though, because none of the family knew the real me. I felt fake, like I was lying to them, which I partially was. Would they hate me if they knew the real me? Would they accept me even then? I guess I would never know.

Christmas eve was finally here. The snow was as white and as beautiful as ever. Harry and his mom were working hard in the kitchen for a lovely dinner. Cassie, Sophie and I folded the napkins and decorated the table. It was like a Christmas dinner in the movies I used to watch when I was a kid.

We were all singing Christmas songs and the house was filled with happiness.

The dinner was amazing. I felt like I was part of the family now. I loved everybody who sat around the table, laughing, smiling, having a good time.

We opened the presents that evening as well. Everybody was receiving normal Christmas presents like a pair of socks, books, jewelry, clothing, funny items, toys, the usual that people give each other for Christmas. It was a normal Christmas party at a normal house with a normal family. It was everything I ever wanted. It was everything I never had.

After the presents were all given and we were all stuffed with dessert cookies and cakes, we headed off to bed. In the bungalow the lights were dim and I was sitting on the sofa reading a book. Then Harry cam in.

He didn’t say a word. He just came and sat next to me. He had a bag with him. I put the book down and looked at him. 

“I have some more gifts for you.” He picked up the bag.

“Harry, you already gave me something.” I still had the scarf he gave me in my lap. “I really don’t need anything more.”

He just went inside the bag and took out one of his Jack Wills sweaters and handed it to me. I laughed. It was an inside joke because I loved his clothes and I always stole them and he had to come to my apartment to take them back. Now one of his shirt was mine.

“Thank you.” I took it and cuddled it. It smelt just like him. It was my favorite smell in the world. I stood up. “Come on, lets go to bed-“

“There is one more thing.” Harry cut me off and went back inside the bag.

“Harry, what are you doing? Are you trying to spoil me?” I said sarcastically and sat back down. His eyes sparkled and he grinned. Out of the bag he took a small silk case and opened it.

Inside was a bracelet. A golden bracelet. It was gorgeous. He took my left hand and put it around my wrist. It fit perfectly. I was speechless and he could see that. It had a couple small diamonds on a small plate which read – Dance first, think later <3 

I couldn’t believe what was happening. I couldn’t take my eyes off the bracelet.

“Wow, Harry-“

“I love you.” He cut me off again. The shock went away. I looked into his eyes. He meant it.

“I love you too.” I smiled. I meant it too.

He leaned in and our lips touched gently but with passion. There were sparks everywhere. His hands held me tight while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

I then climbed onto him while he still held me close letting his big warm hands stroke my back. It gave me shivers. My hands were in his soft curly hair. The moment was perfect.

But then –

Beep, Beep.

My phone rang. The kissing slowed until it came to a stop. He sighed.

“I’ll be right back.” I gave him a smile and one last kiss before I stood up and went to find my phone. It was a message from my dad.

Hey Sweetie. Just wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas! It’s such a shame we cant be together today, but I promise time will fly until I get to see you again. Stay strong and work hard.

I love you.

I just stood there smiling at my phone. I thought he had forgotten about me. He remembered. I quickly wrote back.

Merry Christmas! I love you too dad. <3

Even this little text would probably make him tear up a little. I stood there smiling at my phone when I heard footsteps. Harry came and held me from behind kissing my neck. I put my phone down and turned around. He was now only in his boxers.

I looked up into his gorgeous bluey greeny eyes, smiled and bit my lip. I took off my shirt too and the kissing continued. He picked me up and carried me to the mattress. He laid me down softly crawled on top. He then travelled around my body with his soft lips kissing me everywhere and slowly removing all the rest of our clothes. I could feel his soft warm skin against mine. It was heavenly.

I never wanted that night to end.

It was a night I would never forget.