Chapter 30

Just a small Author's Note - ★

Sorry it took so long. The last month has been hell, but don't worry, i am back. Even though it may have seemed like it, no, the story is not over yet, but it is getting close to the end. So just hold on tight.

The reason it took so long is because in the last month i finished school, that means writing many, many exams, filling in froms, finishing projects, and blah blah blah more. But that wasn't the only thing. I started a work experience, which keeps me working 8 hours a day, every day, and because i am moving this summer, i was busy cleaning out the house which is now half empty.

Also, my internet died for a bit, so i couldn't even check in on you guys and leave a small message... so please forgive me for that too.

But i just wanted to reassure you, i never forgot you guys! and i will try to keep up now, i promise!

I don't know how many people actually read this message now, because in all honesty, i usually skip the author's notes (sorry...) but for those of you who actually bother reading this and for all of you who have ever even read one sentence of my story, thank you so much for sticking with me for so long! I really hope you enjoy this chapter, it took me quite some time ^_^ and it is kinda long, but yeah :) So thank you for the comments, the messages, the votes and for everything else!

Enjoy xxx

A couple weeks had gone by now. It was only a couple days now until easter. Until I could finally see my dad again. Until I could tell him how much had happened, which was a lot.

Yes, Harry and I were finally really together. We finally didn’t have to hide anything anymore.

Of course, the press had a ball with me. Jessica this, Jessica that. Even some of the fans were sending me hate mail, but it didn’t bother me. Why care what other people think? I never had, I won’t and I never will.

All I needed was Harry, and the boys of course.

- beep beep beep -

That was the alarm. It was Friday morning. Last day of work before our two week holiday. This meant, the tour was pretty much around the corner.

I opened my eyes. I was in Harry’s room. I almost lived here now, but I did stop by at home from time to time just to make sure that everything was okay. I mean, my dad was coming home soon, and I didn’t want to greet him with a mess.

I turned the alarm off, and turned around to see a still fast asleep Harry.

“Wakey wakey sleeping beauty.” I whispered while moving a curl from his face.

He just sighed and gave a small moan.

“Come on, we have to get up and get ready-“ I wanted to turned back around and get up, but Harry’s arm that was around my waist held me and pulled me back towards him. “Harry!” I giggled.