4 Bad Couples

She's avoiding me.

Three rounds of the most pornographic sex I've ever had and she's the one ignoring me. Classic.

She smashed and dashed.

I see her and that emo girl she's befriended. The two laugh together and I can't help but think how I destroyed her, in the best way, but she isn't even looking at me.

Grohl claps me on the back. My attention is snapped from the little blonde vixen to my burly best friend.

"Hmm?" I hum. His eyes roll.

"I asked if you're going to Dylan's Friday night smash party."

"Wouldn't miss it for the world," I snap. He holds his hands up in surrender. I turn my back to him again. He forces me to look at him, fury sketched on his face.

I don't get to speak because he shushes me before I can. "Just because your little girlfriend dumped you after fucking you doesn't mean you can be a bitch to me." He jabs his finger into my chest. "I will crush you like a bug, Reed."

I nod and stalk off to my last class of the day. Just my luck, Zosia is in here.

➖✖➖

Watching some jock flirt with her has me in a pissy mood. But when I stumble across that same jock cornering her I stop to listen.

"Everyone knows what you did with Reed."

She scoffs. "It wasn't a secret."

He slams his fist on the locker beside her head. She doesn't even flinch. She's a tough bitch all right.

"Come home with me, Zoe."

Her teeth clench. I can almost hear the grinding. "What the fuck did you just call me?"

She sucker punches him in the crotch and once he's down she stomps down on his hand. A sick crackle follows her action. She grips his jersey in a fist.

"Call me anything but my name again I will call my guy and make sure every child you ever father is sold on the black market."

My arms cross and I smirk. I smashed that, that was all me.

Her blazed up blue eyes snap in my direction. I clap slowly, emerging from down the hall to meet her face to face.

Her eyebrows smash together in anger. I link arms with her, a sudden chill running down my back.

She's dangerous. But I never listened when I was told to not play with fire.

➖✖➖

"No."

I stand stunned. Did she just say no to me? I'm Nico Reed, the biggest and baddest boy around these parts.

"No?" I chuckle towards her, my attitude going from playful to dark in seconds. "Listen here, bitch, when I say you're coming to a party I fucking mean you're coming to a party with me."

She crosses her arms, only making me think about what her bare tits look like. "Why should I listen to you? You're nothing to me."

"But you're mine," I chuckle evilly. She backs up against the wall as I advance towards her. "You're all mine, mamasita. Only I can kiss you, touch you, fuck you."

"I can not a toy," she snarls right in my face. When she's angry it only turns me on more. "If we go to that party together whatever happened between is will resurface. I want to forget I ever let you touch me."

"Why," I purr into her ear, "would you want to forget all the pleasure I gave you?"

Her knees buckle slightly but for the most part she's remaining strong. That's my girl. She shakes her head and tries to push me away from her. Her pushing only makes me rub my crotch against her harder. She gasps and I take that as my advantage.

I cup her face and push my lips onto hers. We stay in this position, angrily kissing, until I decide I've had enough of her antics.

"Get ready, lil' mama. We have a party to attend."