9 Bad Couples

I can feel her lipstick smearing all over my lips but that's the last thing on my mind.

Zo was walking to the bench to have have a smoke when I jumped her.

Her arms wind around my neck to bring me further down. My hands cup her perfect ass. The not so little man pops up to play and Zosia laughs into my laugh. I chuckle along with her, occasionally pecking her lips between laughs.

I must look insane-- laughing and kissing the girl I've claimed as mine.

"Puke," J groans, "you always look so, so--."

"Lovestruck."

We turn to see a boy with his entire right ear pierced, a leather jacket that looks like it was outside during Hurricane Sandy, and eyes so dark they look black.

Zosia pushes me away like I'm chopped liver to jump into the arms of the chuckling stranger. She kisses his forehead and giggles again.

I wipe her lipstick from my face.

She looks back at the four of us. "Guys, this is Viper, my ex." She turns back to him. I'm not the only one that sees his hands squeezing her ass. That's my property. "What are you going here. I left you back in Alaska."

"Well I came to see you, silly. But I see you've already got somone else." He's sizing me up and he can sure as hell bet she's got someone else.

"Nico Reed," I pipe up. The others say their names but I can tell they're waiting for me to snap. After all, I've staked my claim on Zosia.

Zosia is set down and giggles again, a smile on Viper's face. These two are disgusting.

"I heard that after--." He stops himself and glances at us. Zosia shakes her head and shrugs. "Well, anyway, I heard you moved here and my uncle owns those hotels in the country--."

"Joseph Reed is your uncle?" Grohl asks. Joseph Reed is my uncle. "What the hell is your name?"

"Viper Reed. Aka fuckery--." Zo slaps him across the face. He grins down at her, completely ignoring his red face. "I fucking missed you, babe."

Babe. Okay, I see how it'll be.

"We should head to class," I snarl. Zosia nods and pecks fucking Viper on the neck before starting the short walk into the school. We watch Viper follow, muttering under his breath. I race to Zo's side. My arm wind around hers. Viper opens the office doors and disappears. "What the hell was that, Zo?"

She cringes. "What the hell was what?"

"You were all over him! You're mine, Zosia Beer. Mine, you hear me?" Her eyes fire up. She pulls me down by the neck to kiss me deeply.

"I love your possessive side, Coco. I'll see you in English." She thinks we're purely physical. That stings.

Skipping first period I head to the library, where I know J is, and ask him to dig up everything on Viper Reed.

➖✖➖

"He's clean, dude," he says as soon as he reaches the lunch table. Luckily Viper isn't our lunch. I already hate the guy, I don't think I could stand having him all over Zo in front of me. J sighs deeply. "Nothing. He was a straight A--."

"Why the past tense," Weeze moans as he exhales the smoke, "you used past tense."

"He's twenty five. He isn't a student." My heart drops. He's older, he followed Zo because he loves her, he has the confidence. No wonder Zo hit that. J waves his hands in front of my face. He points behind me, his eyes wide. I turn to see Viper running his hand through Zosia's hair. She laughs and playfully punches him.

They have history. {Cue the Directioners}

I've known the girl for almost three months.

The two part ways. His guest ID hangs around his neck. Before she enters the cafeteria Viper stops Zosia. She looks back at him. I watch as he dips down to kiss her but she dodges him.

My ears nearly perk up like a dog.

His face crumbles. Zosia leaves him behind. I almost feel bad for the man.

"Hey," she greets us. Like usual she takes the empty seat beside me and opens my lunch. Also like usual she eats my sandwich. "I know you guys were watching. I could feel Coco's glare."

I chuckle, trying to play it off. How can I help it? She's a gorgeous little minx who managed to find a home in my heart.

I'm such a püssy.

"What can I say? I don't share." I nibble softly on her ear causing her to squeal. I pat her ass. "Mine." I squeeze her tit. "Mine." I kiss her pouty lips. "Mine."

She moans softly but continues eating anyway.

This girl and her food.