12 Bad Couples

Weeze laughs so hard his face matches his eyes. J chokes on his Pepsi and sputters some all over his jeans. Grohl slaps his knee in mock laughter.

It's a normal Saturday morning at Weeze's house. The need to run across the street bothers me. Would they hate me if I invite Zo? I haven't seen her in a few days, not including class. She likes to keep her space, which I respect, but she's addicting.

Weeze kicks my foot with his. I look up at him, startled. "Go get her."

"You sure--?"

"We like her," Grohl interrupts, "she's a cool chick and we're glad you finally found someone you like."

I walk as nonchalantly as I can across the street. I knock on the door. An angry Monkey comes into view. I smirk and her eyes roll.

"Do you need something?" She asks with a stoney expression. God, I like this girl too much.

"Come hang out with us," I say, well it's more of a demand. She cocks an eyebrow but becks me inside anyway. She announces she needs to change and tell me to take a seat before running upstairs.

When she comes back downstairs I choke on my saliva. Her shorts are so fitting that I nearly bust a nut right here. The crop top looks like a fucking bra. Can that even be called a shirt?

"What is this?" I spit. She looks down at her outfit and shrugs. Maybe it's my possessiveness speaking but she isn't going out like that. "Change. Go fucking change."

She throws her hands up, exasperated. "Why, Coco? Why the fuck do I have to change?"

"Because I don't want anyone seeing you like this. This is all mine." I squeeze her exposed tits. "This is fucking mine." My hands grip and squeeze her ass. "This is also mine." One of those hands rubs against her covered püssy. She gasps at the touch. "Go. Fucking. Change."

She runs up her stairs and I sigh. She's going to kill me one day. When she comes back down her shorts are changed into a pair of tight jeans but her top remains the same. A thick cardigan covers some but I am not happy about this.

I take her hand. She smiles up at me, probably happy I didn't comment on her outfit of choice. After she locks the house up and tucks her key into her back pocket we both make our way across the street.

The boys sit at the couch watching cartoons. Zo finds a seat on the edge of the couch. I pick her little body up, take her seat, and set her back down on my lap. We all remain silent for about an hour of cartoons.

Having a girl in our small, tightnit group of friends hasn't changed a thing. She's perfect for us.

Once we're bored with the Saturday morning cartoons we lounge around debating where to go. After twenty minutes of that Zo announces she has to leave.

"Whaaat?" J groans in disappointment. "Where are you going?"

"I have to head to the mall and buy a few things." We all jump up and conclude we'll all go to the mall. Her eyes widen in fear. "I have to buy makeup and panties. I'm not sure you want to come."

"But we do," the four of us answer simultaneously. She shrugs and heads out the house. We follow her like lost puppies and I think she's laughing at us. I don't think there's anything I wouldn't do to just see her crack one of those rare smiles.

➖✖➖

"No, Coco."

"But babe--."

"No."

"It's just a bag!" I exclaim. She crosses her arms and tightens her grip on the bag handle.

"No."

"Zo."

"Nico."

We both groan in frustration. She makes me want to rip my fucking hair out. A smug expression holds her face captive. She stomps deeper into the mall, leaving me alone at the door of MAC. All I want to do is hold her bags for her but the stubborn miggit won't let me.

I follow after her, knowing if I don't some guy will try to take her. When I see her again she's at the doorway of Victoria's Secret. She spots me and her eyes roll. I don't give a fuck what she says, I'm going to carry her bags.

How am I going to prove that I could be a good boyfriend if she doesn't give me a chance?

"Nico, please don't start a fight in the middle of a lingerie store." I follow her around, commenting every now and then. She takes my opinion into consideration when it came to the panties and bras. Our hands somehow end up entangled by the time we leave the store, she even allowed me to carry three of her five bags.

I'm getting through to her.

"Let's eat," I say. She laughs as I basically drag her to the food court. We see the guys right away. She presses a soft kiss to my cheek before heading towards them. I order two slices of pizza for us and make my way to them.

I'm rewarded with a sloppy make out session for treating her to food. If I knew I'd get more action by just buying her food I'd get her fat.

Her red lipstick smears all over my lips as we keep our steady flow of kisses going. The guys pretend to be on their phones while they wait for us to finish.

We all took one car so all of us have to leave simultaneously.

She giggles against my lips when I pull her to my lap. A soft gasp behind us has Zo frozen in my arms.

"Oh my god." That catches the attention of our friends. The emo girl she always hung out with stands stunned, angry. "Janet--!"

"When you said you were busy I didn't think you meant fucking the biggest man whore in town."

"Janet." Her voice is deflated. The blue haired girl shakes her head.

"No, I get it. You're pretty and lying to me was easier than just saying you'd rather be popular."

"Don't say that."

The girl, Janet I assume, just looks down at the ground. "I hope they know what they're dealing with."

"Don't you dare--."

"Do they know you tried to kill yourself when you first slept with Nico? Do they know that you cry yourself to sleep because just thinking about submissive you are to him. Do they--."

"Please. Stop." I've never heard Zosia so deflated

So crushed.